Thirty-seven

While I looked at myself in the mirror, pulling up my trousers, Fred was still in bed, whining about how early it was.

He was on his back, an arm covering his eyes. His other hand rested on his stomach and he looked beautiful.

He always looked beautiful, but there was something about the way he looked in the morning.

"George and Angie are here." I said, pulling my hair up into a ponytail. Then I walked over to the dresser where I temporary had put my earrings. "Don't you want to get up and say hi to our nephew?"

Fred snorted in response.

"We've got tons of nephews and nieces. Arthur isn't special."

"Oh shut up!" I gasped, turning to look at him, and Fred broke into a soft laughter as he managed to offend me. "Arthur is as special as the rest of them."

Fred removed his arm from his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows to look at me.

"But not as special as our unborn child, eh?" He grinned. "Think it's a boy or a girl?"

I shrugged.

"Why don't we focus on finding out how far along I am, and when I'm due?" I asked, buttoning the last button in my shirt. "Get dressed, will you? I'm gonna go talk to Carter about today. We have to get to the ministry before Martha does, but we also have an appointment for an ultrasound today so we need to figure something out."

Fred hummed in response and groaned as he ran both of his hands over his face.

"I'm so tired."

I smiled.

"I know you are, Freddie." I said. "I promise you can take a nap when we get home."

I walked over to the bed, leaning down to kiss his forehead when he grabbed onto the back of my thighs and pulled me down over him.

I shrieked, followed by laughter while Fred held me in that position, his arms locking my legs against him.

"Fred, what are you doing?!" I laughed as he sat up, running a hand up the back of my leg.

He moved up on his knees, causing me to slide off him and lie on the bed.

He straddled my legs, moving his hands underneath me to find the button in my trousers.

"You horny bastard." I groaned, and he laughed while I helped him push my trousers down over my arse.

"I'm not gonna fuck you." His voice was right by my ear, his breath hitting my skin. "We don't have time for that right now."

He moved down my body and as I went to look back at him, he placed a kiss to my left arse cheek, then my right.

"You're so weird. Do you realise that?" I laughed, and Fred hummed in response before biting me.

Automatically, I let out a small whimper which only caused Fred to laugh against my skin.

"Who's horny now?"

Fred got off of me and I rolled onto my back, pulling up my trousers while glaring at him.

I buttoned the pants before getting off the bed, gently shoving him out of the way.

"Get dressed, arsehole." I said, tightening my ponytail while leaving the room.

George was in the middle of a conversation with Angie and my sister, while Arthur was asleep in the portable bassinet that they always brought along.

"Good morning." I said, offering a smile as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Morning babe." Angie smiled while I grabbed a glass of water, downing it.