Chapter 46 - Getting To Know You: Pt. 1

---------------------------------------------

Rosalie's POV

--------------------------------------------

I stood in the mirror and looked over myself. 

I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a blouse under a white blazer with a pair of black heel boots. My hair was let down with a front bump and wore diamond studs in my ear. 

I looked at myself approvingly. I was hot.

A pair of large arms hugged my waist from behind. His reflection stared back at me in the mirror and he had a small smirk on his face.

"You look beautiful." he says.

"Thank you, Monkey Man." I say with a smile.

"You ready to go, angel." Emmett kissed the side of my head.

"Yeah." I said, caressing his chiseled jaw. "I wonder if she's up yet."

"Probably not." he smirked. "It's only 9:30."

I smile and continue to stare at our reflections in the mirror. My eyes drifted over the large hand that rested beneath mine and I frowned.

"You're wearing your wedding band?" I reprimand.

"Oops." he said, noticing the gold ring on his finger. "I'll be back."

I sigh as he disappears from behind me. 

He reappeared behind me seconds later, pulling me into his chest. 

I had an annoyed look on my face and gently rocked in attempt to coax me. As always, it worked and I relaxed against although there were still traces of annoyance in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." he said lowly, kissing the top of my head.

I exhaled. 

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"You really think we shouldn't tell her?" he questioned and I nod my head. "Think she'll be mad?"

"No." I reply tiredly. "She'd probably be happy for us. But, I don't want her to feel left out."

"I don't think she'd be too happy about us keeping it from her." Em says with doubt.

"I know." I felt vexed. "But I think she'll understand when the time comes. If it comes that is."

Emmett frowned and held me tighter. 

It wasn't something that I liked to think about either - the possibilities.