Chapter 75

--------------------------------------

Sam's POV

--------------------------------------

I sit in 3rd period, unable to focus on anything the teacher is saying.

There's been only one thing on my mind today. Or one person, I should say.

I sigh out loud, running my hands through my hair.

"Is there something wrong, Samantha?" Ms. James asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I fight the urge to cringe at the sound of my full name.

"Peachy, Ms. James." I respond with a polite smile. "Please continue."

"Hmph." Ms. James hummed before returning to her lecture.

I roll my eyes and rest my head in my hand, bored.

I glance at the clock on the wall and huff.

Thirty more minutes.....

I hear something vibrate in my purse and I glance at the teacher before getting my phone out. I hold it down, out of sight from the teacher, and turn it on.

It was a message from my co-captain, Caitlyn.

I open it and read.

Cat

Meet me in the bathroom, asap.

My brows furrow in confusion.

Me

OK

After sending the message, I turn my phone off and secretly put it away. 

I wait a few minutes before raising my hand.

"Yes, Samantha?" she says, when she finally looks my way.

"May I go to the restroom?" I ask.

"Go ahead." she nodded.

I stand from my seat and walk to front grab the bathroom pass before leaving the classroom.

When I get to the bathroom, Caitlyn was at the sinks, touching up her make-up.

I give her a subtle look over as I approach.

Caitlyn was a slightly tall girl with an athletic appearance. Like most people in Forks, she was pale, and her skin was clear. She had chestnut brown hair and light brown eyes. Her eyes brows were full and she had a proud nose. Her lips were full and pink, and her features were sharp with soft feminine appeal.

After Rosalie Hale left, Caitlyn was ranked #1 of out the schools top prettiest girls.

I steal a peak of her ass before looking into the mirror and fixing my hair.

Too bad she wasn't into girls. Its so hard being the only one that swings that way.

"I'm here." I say, looking at her through the mirror. "What's up?"

"Are you coming to practice, today?" she put her make-up down.

I bite my lip and my eyes wander off.

"No...." I say.