Author's Note

That's a wrap! This concludes Book 1 of His | Mine | Ours!

How are you guys feeling? Was that intense or what?

Oh my god, I wanted to cry after I published the epilogue.

I finally finished! Two years of hard work and I'm finally done!

God, I'm getting all emotional now.

Geez, I don't think you know how much this story means to me. I mean I grew so attached to these characters as if they were real people.

I just have so much love for the main OC here, not because she's the protagonist, but I just loved who she was a person. I think it's also the fact that I really took the time to develop her character and put in so much time and thought into it. I honestly just love everything about her.

It's wonderful feeling when you, as an author, can go back and read your book, and completely fall into the story.

I've read this piece so many times and there's been so many moments I wanted to comment on but I just didn't want to run the risk of revealing anything. But now that I finished, I'm ready to blather away, haha~!

Before I share my thoughts and opinions, I wanna know yours first!

How was the book for you guys? What were your highlights? What did you like and dislike? What was your favorite moment? What did you like about the characters? What do you think is going to happen next? And so on and so forth....

Come on guys, I wanna hear it all!

Don't forget to vote and share the story!

Show me some love, y'know?

I'm not going to rant this time, but I'm eventually going to talk about what went into this story and share my thoughts on some things.

I've been peeping what you guys been saying and I absolutely want to respond to it!

Anywho, I'm so happy and sad right. I'm feeling relief and more sadness. Gosh, I'm trying not to cry....

I'm going to wrap it and say thank you. I appreciate everyone that's been reading and voting and commenting. I'm grateful for your support and encouraging words you leave. It honestly motivates me to write more.

Maybe one day, I can do this more freely and possibly make a living from it.

Who knows?

But once again, appreciate you all and love you guys so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the book and I hope you stick around for the next one.

Happy holidays!

Your favorite author,

D.I.P.