Chapter 109 - The Cullens Are Back

I wake up early this morning.

I rub my eyes and grab my glasses from the nightstand so I can see the clock.

5:00 AM

With a small yawn, I slip out of Sam's bed and stretch.

Letting out another big yawn, I pick my shorts up off the floor and slip them on. I throw on my shirt and pick up my panties.

I quietly leave Sam's room and go to my own.

After closing the door behind me, I throw my panties in the hamper and find some clothes to wear for today. I set them out on my bed before leaving to go to the bathroom.

I use the bathroom then take my shower.

Once I'm clean, I rinse myself and turn off the shower.

I get out and wrap myself in a towel.

I stop at the sink and wipe the fog off to see myself.

Its interesting....I look so different.

Firstly, I had gotten much taller. My hair had grown out a little. I look more healthier than the last time I looked at myself. I don't look as tired as I used to. My eyes also seem a little more brighter. And my skin is glowing.

Aside from getting taller, my chest got a little bigger and I look more toned instead of plain skinny.

It's amazing, right?

How much you can change in mere months.

I went from best to worst to somewhere in between.

I guess that's life for ya, huh?

I cleanse my face and brush my teeth.

After blow drying my hair, I moisturize my skin.

Once I'm finished in the bathroom, I return to my room and get dressed.

Once I'm dressed, I get back in bed and lay down until it's time for breakfast

I'm the first one at the table when the food is ready.

"You're up, early." Mr. Roberts chuckles as he sits a plate in front of me.

"Early bird gets the worm." I say.

"That's true." He replies bringing me a fork and knife. "Dig in."

"Thanks." I reply and I do just that.

"Are you performing this weekend?" He asks.

"That's the plan." I say.

"I plan on taking Red out this weekend." He tells me. "I wonder if you mind us seeing you perform."

"Sure." I frown. "You didn't need to ask."

"I just wanted to." He says. "I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable if we just popped up without notice."