Chapter 85 - There's a First for Everything (🍋)

(Warning: Rated M for descriptive and mature content. Reader discretion is advised.)

--------------------------

(The night before, cont'd....)

"Okay, Iris." she went in and closed the door behind her. "I brought you some wat-"

She paused and her eyes widened in surprise.

Lying across the bed, was a half-naked Iris in only a pair of panties. She was on her stomach, revealing her bare back to her and appeared to be dozing off to sleep.

Sam's face was so hot, she was sure she was as bright as tomato.

"I-IRIS!!" she squeaked out when she finally found her voice.

Iris slowly turned her head to look at her, her eyes low and lazy.

"Hm?" she responded.

"Where are your clothes?!" she exclaimed.

"It was hot." Iris replied.

"What if I was someone else?!" Sam rushed over, setting the water on the dresser. "You can't just go nude in some stranger's house!"

Iris just stared at her and blinked.

Sam looked at her spaced out expression and sighed in frustration.

She walked over to the door to lock it before picking up Iris' clothes off the floor.

"Put your clothes on." she tells her.

"It's too hot." Iris says.

"Iris." Sam says with a warning tone. "If you don't put your clothes on, I will put them on for you."

"Be my guest." Iris laughed.

Sam grabbed the bridge of her nose.

"Fine." she snapped and grabbed her dress.

She pulled Iris up by her arms, holding her against her chest to keep her.

Iris wrapped her arms around her waist and pressed her face against her cleavage.

"W-What are you doing?!" Sam stammered.

"Sam?" she mumbled into her chest.

When Sam didn't respond, she look up at her to see her cherry red face.

With a smile, she buried her face in her chest again and held her tighter.

"Sam." she sighed out.

"Let me go." Sam says shakily.

"I don't want to." Iris mumbled.

"Iris..." Sam started.

"Lay down with me." Iris said.

"Iris-" she was interrupted.

"Please?" her voice cracked.

Sam frowned as she felt Iris' arms shake around her.

"I-" she paused. "Okay."

Sam put her dress away and got into bed with her arms still around her waist.

They got into a comfortable position and hugged each other.

Sam did her best to ignore her bare chest pressing against her and closed her eyes, trying to focus on helping Iris.

The room was silent and for a second, she thought that Iris had fallen asleep.

"Sam?" she suddenly called out.