𝟐𝟕

Harry POV;

There was something about her that was so euphoric; Harry couldn't believe he hadn't noticed it before.

He loved the way she scrunched her nose when she got mad.

He loved the way she absentmindedly played with her hair as she read.

He loved the way her lips felt on his.

Of course, he knew he had to get some sort of information out of her, but when her hands were tangled in his hair, the prophecy was the least of his problems.

-

"You seem to be in a good mood today." A plate of food was placed next to me as Daphne sat in front of it.

"Hm?" I tried to act clueless.

"Oh don't act like I didn't see that grin!" She poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice. "You ate your black pudding, that has to be a good sign!"

I looked down at my plate, and only half of the black, disk shaped food was left. "That- uhg-" I faked a gag. "I tried to eat some eggs and it just slipped in, I guess."

Theodore came striding into the great hall, he saw Daphne and instantly drew her in for a sloppy kiss. "Hello, my lovely Daffodil."

And now, I actually felt like gagging.

"You know, I am really happy for you guys, but keep the nicknames to yourselves, please."

Daphne laughed. "Are you jealous because you have no one to snog?"

She'd be surprised.

-

I loved Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Well, that's a lie.

But I liked watching Snape go completely ballistic.

"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"

"Yes," Harry responded.

"Yes, sir."

"There's no need to call me 'sir', Professor."

I laughed a bit too hard. I assumed that's what caused the light from my wand to shoot towards a Gryffindor called Dean Thomas, hitting him right in the eyes.

-

It was the first Quidditch match of the term. Astoria helped me make a poster board for Adrian as it was his first time playing since the Weasley's stuck him in some cabinet.

Secretly, I was cheering for Potter.

"Weasley was born in a bin! He always let's the quaff-"

"Astoria," I interrupted her chant, walking to the bleachers. "That was last year, you do remember that he won the quidditch cup, right?"

She looked at me blankly before she continued to chant. I sighed in defeat.

"Where's Malfoy?" Daphne asked, looking down at the pitch and wrapping her scarf around her neck.

Astoria shrugged. "He said that he has to find out how to feed a bird, whatever that means."

Madame Hooch blew her whistle. Theo had the Quaffle. Daphne gasped and shook my shoulder vigorously as she pointed towards him. I slowly nodded, but I was focusing more on Harry. He looked disturbed.

"And that's Nott of Slytherin with the Quaffle," said a spacey voice. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at the commentary box. Luna Lovegood was a commentator. "Oh he just lost it, Ginny took it from him, I do like her... She's very nice."

I saw Adrian; He was on the opposite side of the pitch, possibly searching for the snitch.

"Now that big Slytherin bloke has got his eye on something, I forgot his name, it's something like, Puke– no, Pick–"

"It's Pucey!" Shouted Professor McGonogall angrily.

I smiled to myself, we're about to have a field day with that one.

Harry and Adrian were both searching frantically in the air. I didn't know who to look at first. Suddenly, Ron Weasley, who was trying to block a bludger, slammed directly into Adrian.

"Oh no, Pukey's gone falling," said Lovegood.

Madame Hooch blew her whistle.