𝐀/𝐍

"Adrian. It comes from the Venetic and Illyrian word  'adur' meaning 'sea' or 'water.'"

I really hope this came in full circle the way I wanted it to.

When I first started writing this book, I had the intention of updating everyday. And I did, for a while, until I realized life had it's setbacks. So ultimately, I spent the same amount of time it took Harry and Alicia to fall in love to write this book. Absolutely insane.
I was able to finish it though, and for that, I would like to thank all of you. Whether interactive or not, I appreciate every single person who has ever tried to read my horrendous words. For those who've left words of their own, that is what kept me going the most. I promise, I've read all of your comments, even if I didn't reply.
I've been writing on this app for three years, majority of them being taken up by thinking 'what would Alicia do now?' And when I couldn't think of an answer, I would resort to referencing to things happening in my current life. No, I wasn't making out with some guy in a storage closet, but it was little things like birthdays and school that helped build the plot. This is also why my writing style has changed so vastly since the beginning. This prolonged time has made me feel like I grew with her. For a long time, i've been itching to finish off this book, but within the past few weeks, i've started to realize how much i'm going to miss it.
I don't think tackling another big project is possible for me right now, but I will be taking suggestions for some extra one shots between Alicia and Harry, or prequel scenes which will be in the one shot book I made for Shift. If you have any ideas, please message me!

I'd like to specially thank everyone who has been with me since the start. I love you all so, so much!

You can also see the growth in the story from my music choices. So, for those of you who did not take the time to read this authors note, I hope you take the time to listen to the playlist!

POLAR PLAYLIST

Thank you for reading, and goodbye! <3For now

For now...

- A.M

OTHER WORKS BY DOBBYSBADBITTY;

Shift; H. Potter & D. Malfoy
Shift- One Shots
Chèri; F. Weasley

POLAR
6.19.21 - 7.11.23