Not As It Seems

Rangers:
Red: Jared Scott
Blue: Omar Ellis
Yellow: Jennifer/Jenny Callahan
Green: Hunter Jacobson
Pink: Katherine/KZ Walker

IT WAS early August, the beginning of the new year at Clover Hill High. The students were filled with mix feelings regarding the first day. Some with dread and sadness that their summer was over, others were filled with glee as they were to be reunited with young love or friends they missed over the summer break.

Mostly to the senior class, they were expected far more than the underclassmen. This being their senior year they're under a lot of pressure, not only from their parents and the teachers, but also the aspect of their college applications hanging over their heads.

Heading to school in his red Chevy pick-up truck was none other than Jared Scott and his cousin, Jennifer Callahan.

Jared has shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin tone. The boy was average built but was sort of skinny and being 5'10". He was wearing a plain black zip-up hoodie with a red t-shirt underneath, black jeans, and red converse.

He slugs his backpack over his shoulder as he glances to his cousin.

"Ready, Jen?" He asks her.

Jennifer, but prefers to be called "Jenny", nods slowly.

She's really shy and doesn't really like to talk to others besides people who are in her comfort zone.

She has shoulder length brown hair in a braid, blue eyes, and is tanned compared to her cousin. She has natural skinny body but also some muscle built on her and stands at 5'9". She is wearing a yellow tank top with a yellow long sleeve hoodie over top, blue jeans, and black sneakers with yellow trimming across it.

Jenny looks to her cousin, "Y- Y- You think we'll- uh- um have homeroom together?" She stutters out.

Jared shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know."

Jared is usually talking about how much hatred he has about returning to school. After dealing with the non-stop bullying from the other kids regarding his mom, though he didn't want to make a scene or big deal before it even starts. Also, he didn't want to make Jenny feel even more nervous than she already was about returning to school.

She too was bullied about her aunt, Jared's mom, and one day the bullies took it too far that has left mental scars. Hence the stuttering.

"Hey seniors!" Shouted a familiar voice to the two cousins.

Moving through the row of parked cars was none other than Omar Ellis. Omar and Jared have known each other since they were in diapers basically, their mom's knew each other from high school and stayed friends since then.

Omar had spiked black hair, gray eyes, and tan skin. He was 6 foot, and tend to make a joke out of how tall he is compared to Jared, and is well built. Omar comes over wearing checker blue and white button up shirt, brown cargo pants, and blue and black Jordan's.

Omar held his hand out to Jared, and the pair do a handshake. A handshake they've done since they were kids.

"Omar, I thought I was driving you to school?" Jared asks.

Omar shrugs, "Yeah well I was late getting ready." He says grinning.

Jared grins while shaking his head, "Obviously." He says.