Faces Full Of Fear

Rangers:
Red: Jared Scott
Blue: Omar Ellis

Yellow: Jennifer/Jenny Callahan
Green: Hunter Jacobson
Pink: Katherine/KZ Walker

THE GANG were piling on the school bus, there was a field trip to the local museum. KZ and Jenny sat together, they were rambling on about some TV show the two girls started watching together. It is some kind of romantic drama show.

Jared sat with both, Omar and Hunter. Jared had to sit in the middle of the two, just to keep them in line. Hunter sat against the window and Omar was closest to the girls, in the seat across from them.

Hunter groans, "This is gonna be boring."

KZ looked at him, "What's so boring at the museum?"

Hunter turns to her, "Everything. It's full of boring and old stuff." He said.

Jenny shakes her head, "It may be old but- its history." Jenny said.

Omar shrugs, "I mean Hunter has a point. It's gonna be boring." Omar said.

Jared sighs, "Would you rather be in Mrs. Gomez class having to try to understand Spanish, Omar?"

Omar turns to Jared and then smiles, "I am so happy and excited for this trip."

Jared sighs and closes his eyes, "Can this bus please move already."

Just like it was on command, the bus began to move. The kids on the bus were rambling on like usual, it was a typical day. No monsters for once, which was strange. KZ and Jenny continued to talk, whereas KZ noticed the guys were quiet.

The guys usually are the voice of the group, well Omar and Hunter. Its just they are in a seat just the three of them. Omar turned to see Violet and moved seats to talk her, KZ noticed the smile appear on his face when Omar left the seat he was at.

KZ glanced at Jared and Hunter, they weren't fully friends but they put up with each other. Hunter reached in his pocket and pulled out earbuds and listened to music on his phone. Whereas Jared pulled a book from his backpack and began to read, KZ sighed and turned to Jenny.

"It seems they'll never get along." KZ whispered.

Jenny shrugs, "Who knows. They could always someday." She whispered back.

KZ nods, "But don't you have a crush on Hunter?" KZ whispers back.

Jenny blushes, "No- no."

KZ laughs, "You so do!"

Jenny waves her hands in panic, "Please- please- don't tell- him." She stuttered.

KZ smiles, "I promise."

The bus stopped and the door opened. The students began to pile out at the museum, the Clover Hill National History Museum. It was full of many types of exhibits there, ranging from national history or world history. The students began to enter the museum where their tour guide met them. The gang stayed together as they entered the museum.

"Hello, and welcome to the Clover Hill National History Museum! I am Becky and I'll be your tour guide!" A peppy blonde female said.