Graduation Part 3

Rangers:
Red: Jared Scott
Blue: Omar Ellis
Yellow: Jennifer/Jenny Callahan
Green: Hunter Jacobson
Pink: Katherine/KZ Walker
Black: Arthur/Artie Carter-Scott
White: Gwen Anderson

EVERYTHING WAS rebuilt for the graduation. Everyone was back in the stands. Everyone was back in their caps and gowns. The ceremony was picking up where it had left off. Both Gwen and Jenny had walked across the stage. They watched as they had just finished calling up the second last letter starting with E. Which meant next was Omar.

"Omar Ellis," Mr Chang said.

The Ellis clan began to cheer. Omar was surprised to hear Beth cheering louder than his own mom. Omar walked over to shake hands with the principal and got his diploma. Omar held his diploma up and smiled at the direction his own family was sitting, Omar could see his dad taking photos of this moment off his dad's camera. Omar could not stop smiling as he walked back to his seat.

More names were called. They had finished last names starting with "F", "G", "H", and since there were no students with the last name starting with "I", they moved along straight into the last name starting with "J". Hunter's row stood up, he looked into the stands. He found his mom and brother sitting by each other, he then saw his father in the stands as well. A smile appeared on Hunter's face. He wasn't sure if he was surprised to see his dad or he was actually happy to see him at this event.

"Hunter Jacobson." Mr Chang said.

Just like when Omar, Jenny, and Gwen crossed the stage the stands got loud. The entire veteran rangers cheered for Hunter. Hunter grabbed his diploma and shook hands with Mr Chang. Hunter looks at the diploma once before he walked off the stage. He looks up at the stage and saw his mom crying, she was so proud of her oldest son. He looks up at his mom and smiles at his mom. He began to walk back to his seat when he sees Jenny blows a kiss at him. Hunter smiles back at his girlfriend.

"Luke James." Mr Chang said.

The names continued onward. They finished the letters beginning with "M", "N", there weren't any last names beginning with "O", but they finished "P", and since there weren't any last names beginning with "Q" they just moved into "R". Artie was beginning to get nervous as the last names beginning with "R" were nearly over. Jared glanced at his brother.

"Don't worry," Jared said quietly, "I'll be right behind you."

Artie nods.

"Edward Ramsey." Mr Chang said.

The last kid with the last name starting with "R" walked across the stage. Jared and Artie's row stood up. Artie was behind a couple of guys but he was in front of his own brother. The first last name beginning with "S" was called and walked across the stage.

"Just think," Jared whispered, "I was born before you by a couple of days but you get to graduate before me."

Artie smirks.

"Mary Sayer." Mr Chang said.

She crosses the stage and then Artie knew he was next. Jared placed a hand on his brother's shoulder, Artie glanced back at Jared and saw his brother's smile on his face.

"Arthur Scott." Mr Chang said.

The stands roared with cheers. Artie began to walk across the stage. He heard his own brother cheering him on. Taking the diploma from Mr Chang and shaking his hand. Artie walked off the stage, seeing his own mom there in the stands and his half sister and dad. He turned and waited for Jared, he wasn't going back to his seat without his brother.