Meeting The Beast Rangers

Rangers:
Red: Jared Scott
Blue: Omar Ellis
Yellow: Jennifer/Jenny Callahan
Green: Hunter Jacobson
Pink: Katherine/KZ Walker
Black: Arthur/Artie Carter-Scott
White: Gwen Anderson

THE RANGERS were just hanging out in the cave after school. Miss Moore had to stay late while the school was still under investigation, she had to answer some questions about the individuals the police are questioning. So it was only Zara and Adam in charge of the rangers. 

Although, they were in for a big surprise. As the teens were just hanging around while working on homework they hear someone or actually more than one person walking down the stairs. This peaked their attention, as they exchanged looks of confusion. That is until they started to see familiar faces.

"Terra!" Jenny yells.

"Zack!" Jared yells.

KZ stands up, "Mr Young!"

Smiling was an older Joshua Young, "Which one? Me or my brother?"

Standing in front of the Jurassic Squad team was none other than the Beast Warrior team. The nine of them smiled at the next generation of rangers as walking over was Zara and Adam. Though, everyone could tell how more excited Zara was than the others. Zara leaped into the air and hugged her boyfriend tightly.

"Missed you," Zara said.

Nate hugs her, "You too."

Sean stands next to Jacob while holding his hand, "Zack and Terra have been saying how cool and strong you all are. So we all decided to come here to see what the fuss is." She said.

Gwen smiles, "Well its an honor to meet you all." She said.

Artie looks at them, "Oh we haven't formally introduced. I'm Artie Scott, the Black Stegosaurus Ranger."

Gwen waves, "I am Gwen Anderson and I am the White Saber Tooth Ranger."

Hunter crosses his arms on his chest, "I am Hunter Jacobson and I am the Green Triceratops Ranger." Hunter said.

Omar smiles, "I am Omar Ellis and I am the Blue Raptor Ranger." He said.

Jenny waves, "I am Jenny Callahan and I am the Yellow Parasaurolophus Ranger." Jenny smiles.

KZ steps over, "I am KZ Walker and I am the Pink Pterodactyl Ranger." KZ said.

Jared looks them straight on, "And I am Jared Scott. I am the Red Tyrannosaurus Ranger." Jared introduced.

Rory smiles, "Right on mate, their power is dinosaurs." Rory said.

Ally smiles, "That is so cool."

Zack turns from the new rangers to his team, "We might as well introduce ourselves as well." He said.

Sean placed her hands on her hips, "I am Sean Verde and I am the Gold Bear Beast Ranger." She said.

Nate smiles, "I am Nathaniel Winchester but Nate will do, and I am the White Falcon Beast Ranger." Nate said.

Ally smiles widely, "I am Ally Verde and I am the Pink Cane Beast Ranger." Ally said.