Saving Relena Part 3

Rangers:
Red: Jared Scott
Blue: Omar Ellis
Yellow: Jennifer/Jenny Callahan
Green: Hunter Jacobson
Pink: Katherine/KZ Walker
Black: Arthur/Artie Carter-Scott
White: Gwen Anderson

IN THE Batcave, the rangers and veteran rangers as well as the rangers' mentor were in the middle of figuring out a plan of action to save Relena from the control that Ripto had cast over her. However, their conversation was cut off when the alarm was beeping. Zane turned around as he watched Zara run up and typed on the keyboard. Appearing on the screen was something from their past.

"Son of a bitch," Zane said.

"What?" Jared looks at the veteran ranger.

Tia covers his mouth, "He is- is supposed to be captured."

Zara frowns, "Key word on 'supposed to'." She said.

Gwen looks from the monitor then to the veteran rangers, "What is going on?"

Adam glanced from Zane then to the screen, "That's Vaatu?" He asks.

Zane nods, "Yes."

Carson sighs, "When we get back to Meadowedge I am going to demand better security at the temple." He said.

KZ glanced to Rena, "What do we do?"

Rena looks at Zane, "Dear?"

"Let us handle Vaatu." Zane said.

"But? We can help." Artie said.

Liz turns, "We get it," She started, "But if we all get injured from the fight there needs to be someone to handle the city if something worst appears."

Tim nods, "Besides we've faced off against him before." Tim smiles faintly.

Hunter crosses his arms on his chest, "You sure? We can back you up?"

Jenny nods, "Yeah we have gotten stronger over our time as a team." She said.

Tia turns to Jenny, "Yes I've been able to watch you all grow but- I'm sorry but I agree with my team."

Omar frowns, "But Miss Moore." He said.

Tia turns to Omar, "Here you can call me Tia and in school its Miss Moore." She said.

Zara then walks over, "And besides," Zara tossed an old green morpher to Adam, "Adam has his old morpher. So if you guys need back up, he'll back you up." She said.

"Really?" Jared asks.

Adam nods, "Yes." He then turns to Zane and his team, "You better get going before Vaatu does something crazy."

---

ARRIVING AT the park the veteran rangers stand tall while looking their past in the face. All of the key rangers that were there looked at their former enemy with glares and a determine demeanor. 

Vaatu had a grin on his face the moment he saw the rangers arrive. The rangers held their morphers in their hands, getting themselves ready.