Elijah Young

"Oh Amy, you already have." - Elijah Young

Biographical information

Full Name: Elijah Atlas Young

Alias(es):

* Eli

* Snowbell

* Blizzard

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 55 (season 2)

Birth: 1960

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Alaska, USA

Residence:

* White Peaks, Pacific Bay, USA

* Alaska, USA (formerly)

Profession(s):

* Flight instructor

* Pilot

* Airline Captain

Family:

* Amy Young (daughter)

* Duncan Young (son) (incarcerated)

Partner(s): 

* Vukasin Zima (boyfriend)

* Miriam Young (ex-wife)

Affiliations: Neverland Airlines

Profile

Height: 5'10"

Age: 55 (season 2)

Weight: 175lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: A+

Elijah Young is a tall, 55-year-old man with short, layered blond hair and deep blue eyes. His right eye has an old scar running through it, causing the eye to appear dull and clouded. He wears clothes consisting of dark wash jeans, a grayish-green t-shirt, a brown cargo-style vest and black lace-up boots. Elijah also has a pair of two small gray hoop ears pierced into each of his ears.

Elijah also wears two necklaces, one being a beaded chain with a fake animal tooth hanging from it. The second necklace is shorter and was made using a piece of thick, black nylon string with beads strung on it; the two outermost beads were hot pink, then came a set of bright purple beads, and in the center was a sparkly blue bead. The second necklace had been made by Amy years ago as a Mother's Day gift, but Miriam refused it claiming it was too ugly to wear. Elijah, not wanting to see his daughter upset after all her hard work, began wearing the necklace and has rarely taken it off since.

In his suspect appearance in Death Below Zero, Elijah wears thick black pants tucked into blue boots and a blue, hoodless parka that features the Neverland Airline logo on the right side of his chest and pilot's wings above the world Captain on the left arm. He also wears black gloves and tinted ski goggles. As per this suspect appearance, it is known that Elijah eats ice cream, has survival training, and is in contact with penguins.

As per his suspect appearance in Return To Killer Bay, it is known that Eliah eats beignets, uses bath salts, and takes sleeping pills.