The Bureau's Plane (Main Level)

A/N: The image above is the model that the Bureau's plane is based on, an Airbus A380. The main difference is that instead of the lower level being a cargo hold, it's another floor you can walk through with multiple rooms just like the other levels.

Also, alternative title for this chapter: "I spent way too long on this dear god you don't even know why did I do this to myself?!"

*WARNING* SPOILERS AHEAD IN SOME OF THESE PICTURES!

This is an overview of the main level with the layout of the labs, offices, briefing room, infirmary take-off room, and cockpit and their sizes compared to one another. Like all levels of the plane, the ceilings are seven feet high (yes Fili does have to duck under most doorways) and most of the floors and walls are insulated metal but rooms like the take-off room, Dupont's Library, Marian's office, Ripley's and Ingrid's offices, bedrooms, and the lounge have decorative panelling on the walls and floors. The doors are also designed to slide into the walls when they are opened, and every door has a keypad lock for secured access.

The staircase in the back of the plane behind the morgue leads to the upper level. The only entrance down to the lower level (besides the outside vehicle ramp) is through the staircase between Ripley & Ingrid's office and the bathroom.

Main Level: Updated Post Africa Region

Take-off Room

The take-off room is where the team buckles in for take-offs and landings

The take-off room is where the team buckles in for take-offs and landings. It's not safe to be in any of the other rooms since there are no safety belts to keep you in place but if you can't make it here before take-off or landing... Well, then you better hold on to something welded down.

It's based on the interior of private jets with a fake hardwood floor overlay, comfy black seats and light grey walls with a blue accent wall on the wall opposite the cockpit.

Briefing Room: Updated post-Africa Region