Introducing, The Douglas Triplets!

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking; you are now free to move around the plane," Fili announces over the intercom, "we'll be landing in just under two hours, so enjoy your time in the sky."

"You know, sometimes I think Fili enjoys being a pilot a little too much," Jack commented, unclicking his seatbelt.

"You think?" Lars chuckled.

"I can hear you, ya know?" Fili rolled his eyes as he exited the cockpit.

"You were meant to," he teased, "shouldn't you be flying the plane?"

"Eh, Jonah can fly solo for a while," he replies, "besides, I never got the chance to meet your girls before we took off!"

"Well, we're just going to have to fix that!" he grins, turning to face the seats his daughters were strapped into, "girls, I'd like you to meet the pilot of this plane, Fili Savage!"

"Hi, kids!" Fili greeted with a bright smile.

"Wow!" April gasped.

"You're huge!" May commented with wide eyes.

"How did you even fit on the plane?!" June asks.

Fili chuckles, "by bending down!"

"Girls, be nice," Angela ordered.

"It's alright, Angela, they're just curious," he chuckles, "besides, they're not the first ones to point out my height, and they won't be the last!"

"Yeah, how many times did people back in Grimsborough point it out?" Adalet inquired.

Fili rolls his eyes, "too many times... and in Pacific Bay too! It's like people have never seen someone who's almost 7 feet tall!"

"That's because most haven't," Carmen points out.

"You're almost 7 feet tall, Uncle Fili?!" April exclaimed.

Fili blinks at the surprise title and gives Lars and Angela a questioning look.

Lars chuckles sheepishly, "the girls consider anyone we work with to be family, like Jack is Uncle Jack and Carmen and Auntie Carmen... If you don't want to be called that, it's alright; we can ask the girls not to."

"No, it's fine, just surprised, that's all!" Fili replies, "I'd be honoured to have the little lasses call me Uncle!"

"Yay!" the triplets cheered.

"Daddy says you know everything about plants!" June says with growing excitement, "are all the plants on the plane yours?"

"Yup!" Fili confirmed, "I grew them myself!"

"Hey, Mr. Plant expert, can you keep your petals out of our bed?" Adalet asks jokingly, "I keep waking up with them in my mouth!"

"That's just part of my charm, Starlight!" he flirts.

"I thought Daddy said your name was Adalet?" May says, tilting her head in confusion.

"It is. Starlight is a nickname my husband has for me," Adalet explains, "just like how I call him Sunshine sometimes!"

"Is it because you know a lot about space? Mommy said you do!" April tells the woman.

She nods, "I'm a bit of a space fanatic, you might say!"

"But I thought Daddy said you were from space?" June argued.

Lars paled nervously, "when did I say that?!"

"When you showed us pictures of everyone, you said she's out of this world!" April explains.

"Er, I didn't mean it like that... I meant that her skills are out of this world!" he lies. But by the suspicious looks his daughters were giving him, it wasn't a convincing lie.