Chapter 3

Love Left or Right 3

Xie Xi, "..."

What was this mess? If he hadn't been accustomed to controlling his expression then the disdain on the face of 'Small Sein' would surely piece the vampire's heart like a cross.

"Are you shy?" The silver-haired man's brain circuits weren't like a mortal's. "Small Sein is really cute."

Xie Xi couldn't help saying, "Put me down."

"Don't be so cold." The silver-haired man blinked his red eyes. "I haven't seen you in half a month. Baby really doesn't want me?"

Xie Xi's goose bumps must've missed him very much. They were so happy!

"Are you angry?" The silver-haired man coaxed him. "Is it because I disappeared for half a month?"

Xie Xi, "..." It was great. He didn't have to talk and the other person helped fill in the setting.

"Baby, don't be angry." He bent over as his spoke, crimson eyes overflowing with affection as he stared at Xie Xi. Words of love flowed out, "I will stay by your side every day and only watch you. I will only look at you and only love you."

Xie Xi's heart tightened as he got a bad feeling. Sure enough, the silver-hair descended and the man wanted to kiss him...

"Don't." Xie Xi reached out and pushed him away.

Due to his refusal, there was a chill in the surrounding area. The heavy curtains blew despite there being no wind and the candlelight next to the bed started to shake. The originally warm room became like an ice cellar and the man in front of him was as cold as an ice sculpture.

It was broken.

Xie Xi knew he had done something wrong but how could he accept a man's kiss? If he spat out these words then the consequences would be even worse.

"I..." Xie Xi trembled with nervousness. His eyes shook as he bit his lips, unsure of what to say.

This appearance entered the silver-haired man's eyes and became cute.

In an instant, the ice melted and the silver-haired man glowed with enthusiasm. "I missed you too much." His fingers gently touched Xie Xi's chin. "I forgot about the rules."

There were rules between them?

Xie Xi made countless associations in this moment. This man was 80% the legendary vampire. His red eyes weren't human, he appeared out of thin air and the cold from his body was very abnormal.

Then was he the vampire who killed Gars' brother in the newspaper? If so, this would be too complicated!

Of course, whether he was or not, this vampire and Sein Hall were inextricably linked. Was he a lover? Prey? Or was Sein unable to resist? It was hard to say.

Xie Xi didn't want to anger this man. For the sake of living seven days, this silver-haired vampire was definitely the main variable and needed to be guarded against.

Xie Xi nodded at his words with an awkward expression.

The silver-haired vampire smiled. "Small Sein, don't be afraid. I have been waiting for a long time. This short time isn't so bad."

Xie Xi sighed with relief, knowing he barely fooled this person.

Then there were gentle footsteps outside the door and the vampire reluctantly said, "I will go back first."

Xie Xi wanted him to leave immediately. "Okay."

The silver-haired vampire took his hand and kissed the back of it. "Baby, don't forget our deal."