Chapter 136

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 16

Azure Dragon spoke correctly and every word contained true knowledge.

Since it was to save a life, if the person was fine then he should clearly explain it and save the person from misunderstanding.

This logic was clear and impossible to refute.

Xie Xi was speechless.

He wasn't smart when he should be smart and was smart when he shouldn't be smart! Xie Xi had liver pain.

Azure Dragon saw that Xie Xi didn't say anything and his eyes darkened.

Xie Xi was sensitive and instantly caught the signal. He just managed to coax the dragon and would cry if this was reversed!

"Okay," Xie Xi agreed. "It should be made clear."

Azure Dragon's expression relaxed. "It shouldn't be delayed. Let's go now."

Xie Xi, "!" Why so anxious?

Azure Dragon asked, "What's wrong?"

Xie Xi hurriedly answered, "I will go to Vermilion Bird Palace by myself."

"I will accompany you so I can make it clear."

Old Four was very difficult to fool! It was fortunate that Jiang Xie brought the humanoid hanger on 'Jiang Xie' with him to be used here.

Xie Xi replied, "Yes, let's go together and say it face to face. I believe he will be able to understand."

"Then let's go now."

"Why so urgent?"

The dragon's eyes sunk again. Xie Xi told him, "How can I feel assured going anywhere with you like this?"

Azure Dragon thought about his pain and took a deep breath, releasing it and taking another deep breath...

Regardless of whether he was releasing or taking a breath, he was thinking about Xie Xi's words. Xie Xi couldn't bear to scold him and had to coax him. "In any case, take a break and don't worry about this..."

Azure Dragon held his hand, his quiet voice containing a distressed tremor. "...Go and tell him clearly, okay?"

Xie Xi's chest was stabbed and he couldn't help feeling angry. Why bother... why worry himself like this and why hold onto a person who betrayed and deceived him?

Xie Xi told him, "Vermilion Bird is currently unconscious right now. What can we say to him?"

Azure Dragon was stunned.

"Okay." Xie Xi suggested softly. "Once the day is bright, how about we go to Vermilion Bird Palace together."

Azure Dragon was finally persuaded. "We will go at daybreak."

Xie Xi nodded. "Yes."

Azure Dragon released some of his worries. Azure Dragon's sleeping quarters were partitioned with a screen. They were in the room while people were guarding outside.

It couldn't be helped. Azure Dragon's physical condition was so poor that they couldn't leave him alone with Xie Xi.

Xie Xi wasn't in a hurry to see Jiang Xie. The most important thing was to make Azure Dragon emotionally stable.

Azure Dragon questioned, "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

Xie Xi shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

"How can you not eat? Your hungry body..."