Chapter 170

Collapsed God 4

Xie Xi thought about it while taking a shower. Jiang Xie's words were vague but left enough clues.

They were in a team. This quasi-world was triggered by Xie Xi and they were here to repair it. The assigned tasks should be related to repairing.

Xie Xi had to repair the collapsed god while Jiang Xie had to act.

Act what? It was obvious that this world was lacking plays. Previously, he had been puzzled about why the young Jiang Xie looked similar to Azure Dragon and now he could be certain.

The fourth child participated in the design of this quasi-world before he was pulled away by Jiang Xie. Jiang Xie entered the world and had to act out Azure Dragon's role.

Then the question was whether Azure Dragon was the only soul in this world. There should be more. If there were other 'old friends', how would Jiang Xie be split up? In addition, were there any other souls besides the ones he already knew in the world?

Xie Xi wasn't sure and didn't know if he could meet the 'sober' Jiang Xie.

The so-called being completely into the act. Xie Xi understood it as Jiang Xie being integrated into the quasi-world because of the task and he actually thought he was that person in the quasi-world.

It was just like when they played Dream Come True. The two people were immersed in the world and completely forgot about the Central Government. They only regarded themselves as a 19 year old university student and a university professor.

Jiang Xie didn't lose his memory but this wasn't much worse than losing his memory!

The only thing he didn't need to worry about was a permanent loss. As long as the task was completed, Jiang Xie didn't need to act anymore and would be restored.

As for the need to cooperate...

Xie Xi followed this line of thinking and understood.

In order to repair the collapsed world, the souls were definitely crucial. Jiang Xie replaced the soul and had to satisfy the will of the soul in order to repair it.

As an analogy, let's say the collapsed world was a broken machine. The soul pulled away was an important screw and Jiang Xie became the screw that filled in the gap. Xie Xi was the screwdriver that needed to tighten the screw for the machine to run normally.

As to how to tighten the screws? Xie Xi's mouth curved downwards. In any case, it wasn't a problem to fall in love.

After figuring out these things, Xie Xi didn't wear a uniform and deliberately wore a bathrobe tied loosely. He had never done this before and wasn't very skilled. Still, it shouldn't be a problem to deal with Little Jiang?

Xie Xi held such confidence as he greeted the sleepy Jiang Xie. Who would've expected... after seeing him, Jiang Xie's eyes cooled down and his thin lips stretched tightly across his cold face.

Xie Xi was slightly surprised. This person's body shrank and his personality became so serious?

Xie Xi didn't believe it. In the past, Azure Dragon had saved the little rose and the first thing he said was 'offer your heart to me!'

Jiang Xie frowned and headed straight to the bathroom. As he passed by, Xie Xi grabbed his shoulder. "You aren't even going to say good morning?"

Jiang Xie lowered his head and murmured, "Let me go."

Xie Xi raised an eyebrow. Jiang Xie's eyes swept over the obvious hickey and hurried to the bathroom without looking back.

Xie Xi didn't expect this young Jiang Xie to be so prickly! Was he too young to eat?