Chapter 68

Lost Atlantis 39

Xie Xi was silent and the fourth prince called out his name. "Jessie?"

For a moment, Xie Xi didn't know who he was calling... oh, this was the name of his first face!

He stabilized his emotions. "I hope it can be simple."

It was best to be simple and not inform anyone. He could get the license and then fill up the progress!

Obviously, this was wishful thinking. Xie Xi stared at the lack of 0.006...% progress and wanted to manually paint the white a green colour!

How good was green? Fourth prince, you are so environmentally friendly. Why not turn yourself green?

The fourth prince was in a good mood. "I also want it to be simple. I won't ask too many people or engage in cumbersome rituals. I will only celebrate with our families."

Xie Xi thought about the fourth prince's family.

The eldest brother had a 'previous life' debt, the second brother promised to spend the rest of his life with Xie Xi, the third brother also asked to marry him, the fifth and sixth brothers were wistfully waiting for him.

Xie Xi wanted to say, 'There is no need to ask the family. Just us is enough! Let's hurry and get married!'

These unseemly words, how could he say them...

The fourth prince was still thinking, "We can go to the Muguang District for the feast and find Xinren to be a flower girl?" Muguang District was the shallow area inhabited by ordinary merpeople and was previously polluted by the land people. Xinren was the little mermaid Xie Xi had previously saved.

If Xie Xi hadn't stepped on six boats, he would really think this picture was very warm.

The two of them shared a common ideal. After meeting, they saved countless merpeople and resolved the hidden danger of the sea.

Once they returned to Muguang, they would receive the most sincere blessings and these blessings would make their marriage beautiful.

It was great, on the premise that Xie Xi wasn't a scum male.

Xie Xi really wasn't a scum! He just agreed to three proposals in a matter of hours... just...

His heart was a mess and it was inevitable that Xie Xi would act a bit perfunctory. Fortunately, the fourth prince was in a good mood and didn't think much. What could he think about? Who would think that such an angelic merman would be his eldest sister-in-law, second sister-in-law, third sister-in-law, plus add another two for his younger siblings.

The fourth prince could never imagine this, even if his brain hole was bigger than the sea!

The worried Xie Xi thought of a new plan. Couldn't he use Dreaming to satisfy the fourth prince's desire to marry and fill up the progress?

If the timing was good, he could still pretend to be the resurrected Sein, take care of the eldest prince and then complete the task!

He just needed to wait for the fourth prince to sleep!

After two hours, Xie Xi asked, "Your Highness, aren't you resting yet?"

The fourth prince asked him, "Are you tired?"

Xie Xi was tired. His heart was more tired than his body. "I'm somewhat sleepy."

"Then go to sleep."

Xie Xi glanced at the fourth prince. "Aren't you going to sleep?"

The fourth prince dealt him a serious blow. "I have some side effects from the use of the medicine. My rest is chaotic and I often don't sleep for seven or eight days. Then I will sleep for three or four days straight."