Chapter 141

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 21

Houqing told him, "The Nine Tailed Fox Palace is cold. Take a Warm Pill and be careful not to get a chill."

Xie Xi's mind returned and he looked around. "Your Excelle..."

Houqing's eyes were gentle. "Call me by my name."

Name... what was Houqing's name?

Xie Xi shook his head and Houqing wasn't in a hurry. He whispered softly, "Do you what like. You don't have to be so cautious."

Xie Xi wasn't cautious, he was curious.  In any case, this was a memory that had already passed. He wanted to ask directly but was afraid he wouldn't find anything.

Besides, Jiang Xie said that they didn't know their own names. This name was probably just the code name of Houqing.

Xie Xi and Houqing had already reached the main entrance of the Nine Tailed Fox Palace.

There was a snowy fur collar on Nine Tails' cloak which made his skin more jade-like and increased his temperament.

Houqing held Xie Xi's hand and greeted Nine Tails. "How can Brother personally come to welcome us?"

Brother? Houqing and Nine Tails originally had such a relationship?

Xie Xi couldn't help thinking about the dream of the second prince (Nine Tails) in Atlantis. In the dream, he made his brother wear a green hat, bringing his brother's former husband home... well, the second child still had this taste. It was really consistent.

Xie Xi couldn't help wanting to ask Jiang Xie about his secret interests!

Nine Tails' gaze swept over Xie Xi. "You finally went outside so I naturally have to celebrate."

Houqing replied, "There are no big gains."

Once he finished, he introduced Nine Tails to Xie Xi and Xie Xi to Nine Tails.

Xie Xi bowed. "Hello, Ancestor Nine Tails."

Nine Tails was very dignified and didn't look different, let alone like he was going to seduce another person!

Houqing held hands with Xie Xi to appease his nervousness. What damn nervousness? Xie Xi wanted to raise a shovel when looking at this fox.

The group entered the Nine Tailed Fox Palace and the relationship between Nine Tails and Houqing was decent as they kept conversing.

Xie Xi couldn't add anything and listened attentively. He felt it was very interesting.

The concept of the Demon Sea and Holy Mountain was different. The latter was stiffer and preferred to live in a proper manner. The Demon Sea was more free and slack. These two people were regarded as the demon ancestors but they didn't control manner things. People could come and go freely without restrictions.

Xie Xi's understanding was that status was more distinct on the Holy Mountain. It was more like the Confucian rule. Meanwhile, the Demon Sea was freer and inclined to Taoism.

It was very good and Xie Xi didn't reject it.

Nine Tails had set up a banquet and it was beautifully furnished. After all, it was an ice palace and looked wonderful.

After sitting down, Xie Xi felt that the meal was very abundant and there was one extreme point.

Braised chicken thighs, sweet and sour chicken wings, fried chicken breast, pickled chicken feet, crispy chicken rack...

Foxes, how much do you like eating chicken? Any chickens in the Demon Sea were probably eaten up!

The flower Xie Xi couldn't digest this 'big chicken.'