Chapter 194

Collapsed God 28

'Setting yourself against yourself, Bg Jiang, you are really able!'

J stared at Jiang Xie. After watching for a moment, he seemed ashamed of himself and incredibly lost. He didn't say anything else and left.

Xie Xi didn't know where to start scolding!

Big Jiang was a general of the army and the symbol of courage and fearlessness in the United States. Now he was scared half to dealt by his 'love rival' and dreamt of his rival as someone with a mental disability! Did he think J would back down like this if J was a little bit normal?

Really...

Xie Xi didn't know if he should laugh or cry but there was a taste of sweetness.

A man who faced death, who was so confident that other people felt he was arrogant, because of Xie Xi...

If Big Jiang didn't care then how could be he so cautious? He was cautious and didn't dare to compete fairly with his love rival.

J left and it was estimated he wouldn't appear in the dream again.

Xie Xi glanced at Jiang Xie. "That person was very strong. I-I don't know what he was talking about."

The slight stutter caused Jiang Xie's gaze to deepen.

Xie Xi added, "How can a rational marry an emotional..."

Jiang Xie told him, "There is no law that a rational and emotional can't marry."

This was the default public opinion of all citizens in the United States but it was true that no genders were stated in the marriage law.

Freedom was the foundation of the United States and freedom of marriage was also crucial.

Xie Xi hesitated for a moment, not sure if he should bring up the memory of the judge.

Thinking about it, he didn't need to worry about this. Jiang Xie was 100% an opportunist. as long as there was a glimmer of hope, even if it was as thin as a hair, he would never miss it.

Otherwise, how could he survive his many years of being so unlucky?

The dream changed and Xie Xi found himself sitting at him. He felt that Big Jiang should be on the way to see his memories.

It was true that only the Chief Justice and Xie Xi should be able to see them but Jiang Xie was currently Xie Xi's partner. He had a certain authority over many things and in addition, Jiang Xie's position had many privileges and he could see some private things.

It might be a dream but it was very logical. Otherwise, the person could wake up from the dream!

Xie Xi saw that Jiang Xie was back and this person looked like he had lost his soul.

Xie Xi was 100% sure that Jiang Xie went to see the memories.

"Minister, what happened?" They might be in a relationship but it was a love between rational people. Calling the other person by their title was more comfortable than their name.

Jiang Xie grasped his hair, a storm in his silver-grey eyes. "You..."

Xie Xi breathed out and felt this was the crucial moment to control the heat. "Are you angry?"

"No." Jiang Xie closed his eyes and tried to calm down his emotions.

He had watched the memories of Xie Xi's first round. He saw the Xie Xi who was immersed in love and saw his despair and sorrow after losing his lover.