Chapter 93

Open World 18

These eyes...

The teacher had such beautiful eyes? These colours were really...

It was really fancy!

Xie Xi lowered his head and only hoped that the teacher didn't have the chuuni disease while teaching.

Fortunately, the class was quite normal and the classroom discipline was particularly good. It was probably because Professor Jiang's charm was too big. The females who gathered on weekdays to discuss cosmetics and Korean dramas or variety shows were now sitting straight and listening extremely seriously. The boys sitting in the back didn't even sleep or play games.

The quality of the class was particularly good so Xie Xi was in a good mood. He didn't despite the flamboyant Professor Jiang as much.

The students who originally ran out after class were now unusually studious and started to ask questions.

This Teacher Jiang wasn't an ordinary person. It was estimated that he had encountered many storms. Once he encountered an idiotic question raised by a female student, he smiled, "If you don't understand this question, it is recommended not to waste time and change majors as soon as possible."

The female classmate, "..."

His one sentence caused many female students to at least ask real questions.

Xie Xi had a question to ask the teacher but the new professor was too eye-catching. Xie Xi didn't want to attract attention and let it go.

It was lunchtime once this class finished. Xie Xi headed to the library first and waited an hour before walking to the cafeteria.

He had only 20 yuan left on his meal card and the money for working wouldn't arrive until Saturday. He had to eat less and less in the next two days in order to survive.

20 yuan was one meal for the other students but Xie Xi had to use it for two days.

If he didn't eat breakfast, he would have four meals. He could only use five yuan for a meal and this wasn't enough for ordinary girls.

Xie Xi was very hungry. He could smell all types of scents as he approached the cafeteria and gulped.

He wanted to eat spicy food, bacon, ham and meat! He also wanted hot and sour noodles, pancakes with fruit... the oily cake was also nice to see but unfortunately, it was four yuan for a cake and it was only palm-size. This was too inefficient to eat.

Xie Xi's goal was the rice and vegetables in the centre of the canteen.

Compared with the variety of snacks, the school-subsidized meals were the most affordable. They might be unpalatable and there was occasionally the smell of tomatoes and eggs but overall, this was the most cost-effective!

A dish that cost two yuan also contained rice. Xie Xi smiled as the aunty gave an extra spoonful. It would be no problem to become full if he ate this much.

His meal was controlled at three yuan and the remaining extra would be for breakfast!

Xie Xi came so late because the fish and meat had been basically swept up in the first hour. There was no need to line up and Xie Xi could buy the cheapest vegetarian food without scruples.

His life was getting tighter but Xie Xi wasn't willing to let others know. He wanted to finish university normally instead of becoming a special existence under the gaze of others.

As usual, today Xie Xi bought cabbage stew with tofu, two spoonfuls of rice for a total of two and a half yuan.

He found the most remote corner and sat down to eat. People who were very hungry would feel that everything was fragrant, even if the rice was sticky and lumpy.