Chapter 173

Collapsed God 7

All of them stared at Jiang Xie.

They knew Jiang Xie's identity and the reason they let him stand here was because they respected Xie Xi's decision. The second reason was that this was a life or death situation. One more power was useful.

They all knew that Jiang Xie had an SSS-grade physique but they didn't dare entrust such an important task to him.

After all, this was the leader of a rebel army. Even if he reincarnated and lost his former memories, he was still a rebel.

The Secretary of Defense directly ignored his words and wondered, "An SS-grade physique isn't good?"

The Third Institute's president answered, "The SS-grade physique will take at least half a year. The timeliness of the data is difficult to guarantee."

"Use the maximum speed."

"The SS-grade physique will explode and die! Even if the soldiers are willing to sacrifice themselves, the person is dead and the accuracy of the data can't be guaranteed!"

Xie Xi felt doubtful hearing this. It was reasonable to say that machines were better than people. Why was it the opposite here and the data collected by people was more accurate and efficient than a machine?

Of course, now wasn't the time to consider this. Xie Xi made a decision. "Let him go."

He was naturally referring to Jiang Xie.

The Intelligence Minister immediately opened his mouth. "Mr. President, his identity..."

Xie Xi interrupted him. "I believe in him."

"This is too important. If he returns false news, our entire United States..."

Xie Xi refuted it. "Their ideal is to survive, not to destroy."

The rebels opposed the US government but the fundamental reason why they hadn't been completely annihilated was because their ideas were positive.

They advocated a purer freedom, a more humane rule and a more harmonious social system, rather than torching all of civilization.

In the face of a common disaster, they were on the same side. They all wanted to live, to survive and to protect the United States.

Xie Xi persuaded the cabinet. In fact, he didn't need to say too much because they had no choice.

An SSS-grade physique was too rare and only appeared once or twice every few decades. Then after reincarnation, the physique would change.

There was only Mr. Jiang, the former president, Mr. Xie Xi, the current president and the boy in front of them.

Mr. Jiang was difficult to contact, Mr. Xie Xi couldn't leave the Capital Star and the only remaining choice was X.

The head of the rebels, a teenager who had just turned 16 and was childish and sharp. The hope of all civilization was entrusted to him? Unfortunately, there was no choice.

Things were finalized. In order to save time, Jiang Xie would depart tomorrow.

His physical fitness was up to standards but other aspects had to be carefully taught to him.

Jiang Xie was taken away by the president of the Third Institute and Xie Xi handled some matters that occurred afterwards.

The Third Institute's president was still in a state of high excitement and spoke very fast. Regardless of whether the person understood or not, he personally explained how to use the collector and what data to collect. Xie Xi had a headache just hearing it.