Chapter 53

Lost Atlantis 24

The third prince was probably afraid that the second prince would steal his Little Colin. Thus, he spared no effort to blacken him in front of Xie Xi. This blackening continued for 20 minutes. There were so many lines that only the attendant could compete with him.

Xie Xi was chewing on the crescent fruit when the third prince belatedly arrived.

He killed his second brother without any effort. After fighting in a fancy way, the evil dragon crashed to the ground and spoke hatefully, "I lost to you. I acknowledge it."

Xie Xi, "..." He felt that the real second prince wouldn't acknowledge his brother and would probably want to kill his brother.

The third prince anxiously stepped forward and hugged Xie Xi. "It is my bad. I didn't arrive in time and Your Highness was wronged..."

The attendant emerged from an unknown place and shouted, "Warrior Gars defeated the dragon. He received all of the dragon's wealth and he will give this huge wealth to our prince. The Galin Kingdom won't have to worry about food and clothing for 100 years!"

Was he someone in a theatrical program?

In addition, what did he mean by the Galin Kingdom? Gars and Colin?

One hundred years without worrying about food and clothing, this dream was too simple!

Forget Xie Xi, even Roast Pork Bun was laughing like a silly cat, "The third prince called Gars, he is a stupid fool!"

A prompt appeared in the lower right corner: [The dream is about to end. Please be prepared to leave.]

It was truly over. The third prince was successful and now he had to wake up to face the cruel reality! Xie Xi didn't stop and immediately left the dream. He knew that the third prince had been fighting all year round and was extremely vigilant. He woke up faster than ordinary people and combined with the five senses that he trained, it was likely he could discover Xie Xi if Xie Xi was too slow.

The third prince might be a fool in the dream but in reality, he was a famous commander of the army.

Xie Xi quickly left and returned to his place of residence, ready to get more sleep.

The average person's dream was quite short. Meanwhile, the third prince's dream was very long and lasted the whole night, not letting Xie Xi sleep.

Dreaming itself consumed a large amount of mental energy, meaning Xie Xi was very sleepy at the moment.

Fortunately, the overall style of this dream was very relaxed and Xie Xi didn't hate it.

After returning to the bedroom, Xie Xi washed up and fell asleep.

Before going to bed, he looked at the progress of the task. The red progress bar belonging to the third prince reached 16.5% and was almost full.

The third prince's dream was much simpler than the fifth prince. It was basically smooth and filled with teasing.

Looking at them in reality, the third prince was filled with more 'bitterness' than the fifth prince. By all accounts, the dream of the fifth prince should be easier yet Xie Xi ended up dying.

This was probably due to a psychological problem.

The fifth prince seemed free and unrestrained but in fact, he was uneasy to the depths of his heart. He was uneasy about his position, uneasy about the future and had no confidence in his ability to grasp happiness.

On the other hand, the third prince was very different. He came from a humble background. His mother was the laughing stock of the masses but his childhood was better than the sixth prince. He threw his life onto the battlefield and hit the world.