Chapter 69

Lost Atlantis 40

The five people followed closely and stood still as he watched the sixth prince holding Sein. He couldn't step forward or say a word.

What could he say?

Sein Hall died for Sirius. They lived and died together. Now Sein was waking up in the sixth prince's arms. What could the fifth prince do?

After all, he and Sein only knew each other for a few days. He liked Sein, fell in love with him at first sight and even had an incredibly real dream. However, a dream was a dream, no matter how realistic.

Sein wasn't the dream Sein and wouldn't choose him.

In the days when the fifth prince heard about Sein's death and desperately wanted him to live, the fifth prince couldn't think about it.

Compared to who Sein liked, it was better to know that he was still living in this world.

Even so, everyone was greedy. Sein was back and the fifth prince wanted more, but reality dragged him into the bottomless abyss.

Sein would be with Sirius.

The two people had been separated from a life or death situation and now Sein was back. The sixth prince risked his life to rescue Sein and Sein would surely...

The fifth prince was stunned at the thought of his sweetheart being with his younger brother.

Was there anything crueler than this?

Xie Xi was pained by the sixth prince.

The sixth prince was too miserable. His father didn't love him and there were too many brothers and sisters to take care of him. He grew up alone and was abandoned by his father. He was so disappointed that he gave up on everything, even his own life, until he met Sein Hall.

A person who illuminated the bottom of the sea for him.

However, this light was fleeting and left a deep shadow on his heart.

How ecstatic would the sixth prince feel now that Sein was resurrected...

Xie Xi didn't feel pained for long. The orange progress bar that he hadn't seen for a long time. The original green colour that represented a perfect 16.66...% fell back to the orange 16.65%!

The fifth prince was shaken!

Xie Xi didn't have to know what the fifth prince was thinking. After all, it became full in the dream but there would be a huge drop in reality. It was just like the second and third princes.

He never thought that the fifth prince would give up just as he came back to life!

In other words, Sein and the sixth prince were locked too deeply and the fifth prince was a rare normal child. It was natural for him to retreat.

Don't back down!

Xie Xi never thought that one day he would say the slogan of a scum male!

The progress bar was still flashing which should it might keep falling. Xie Xi couldn't care about the sixth prince and quickly started Plan B.

"Who are you?" Xie Xi's voice was so weak that it seemed to be carried away by the current.

However, all the people present were sharp and clearly understood.

The sixth prince was startled and released his hands.

Xie Xi's heart hurt but there was no way... blame it on that pervert X!

"Where am I? I..." Xie Xi frowned before he could finish his words as he made a pained expression.

He died many times in the first world and knew how to imitate pain. After all, he was a person who had been shot in the heart and had his head cut off!