Chapter 120

Shifting from One to Another

The moon was furious after hearing this. The sun was constantly helping people, making him stay awake day and night.

Then these trash didn't hesitate to use such dirty means for their own selfish desires!

If the moon was really a young child who didn't know the world, he would've been deceived by them and turned into a tool for enslaving the sun. However, the moon wasn't a child. Once the men came in with all types of things, he shouted, "Get out, don't try to take me away!"

Xie Xi saw this and his heart thumped.

Jiang Xie waved his hand.

Xie Xi whispered, "They're still too simple."

No matter how powerful or how good their qualifications, they were simple children who hadn't explored the world.

Humanity had conquered the world. They might not have power or qualifications but they had worldly experience.

The moon's mouth exposed everything. The men glanced at each other and malice was born.

Originally, they wanted to trick him and not tear apart off their masks in front of the sun. However, the moon saw through the intentions. They didn't give up despite the sun's eventual rage and simply tied up the moon!

They couldn't go against a big person but what about a small child?

They swarmed and easily subdued the moon.

The little moon panicked. He couldn't walk out of this room but they were going to force him outside.

It was impossible to ask for mercy with his temper. He would rather be burnt to death by the light outside then ask for mercy from such a disgusting group of people!

This group used a lot of effort to bring the small moon out of the house. As soon as the light hit him, the little moon screamed uncontrollably.

It hurt too much, it was really too painful.

It was as if there were countless needles tied to him, stabbing in and then being pulled out, leaving a bright redness behind.

His appearance frightened the men.

"W-What's going on?"

"He's afraid of the light!"

"He is very hot and is burning up!"

The man holding the moon threw him to the ground and the young child fell, the blood making him look miserable and terrifying.

A very long time ago, the moon was as big as the sun. They were both young children and clung to each other in the Holy Land.

One day, the bored moon was very curious about what was outside the Holy Land. He walked out along but was burnt and couldn't move.

At the time, he thought he was going to die and that he would be burnt to ashes by the light.

The sun suddenly grew up and found him, picking him up in sturdy arms.

The moon couldn't open his eyse and the sun's clear voice was heard in his ears, "Don't worry, there is no pain. I'll blow on it and it won't hurt."

The moon's pain really stopped. The moment he entered the sun's arms, the scalding heat slowly stopped and he healed.

Since then, the sun was always grown up but the moon maintained the appearance of a young child, never growing.

In the present, the sun came back and saw the small moon curled up and bloody.

He turned pale and his veins bulged. "What's going on?"