Chapter 188

Collapsed God 22

On the surface, Xie Xi maintained the dignity and stability of a rationality while scolding in his heart, 'Don't talk nonsense! Don't you know that great wealth comes from silence!'

J definitely didn't understand. This beautiful love, it naturally had to be announced to the world.

Fortunately, Big Jiang didn't believe it and spoke calmly. "Impossible, he is a pure rational."

By all accounts, J could stop and not irritate this ex-partner anymore. However, this bad love rival had to be slapped to death.

J told him, "Unfortunately, you can't see his first round memories."

Xie Xi, "!" Could this person speak less!

Holmes suddenly remembered the question Xie Xi asked him when he came back. 'Have you seen my first round memories?'

At the time, he had asked if Xie Xi had gone to see the memories of the first round.

Xie Xi had nodded and said he saw it.

At the time, Big Jiang hadn't thought too much. After all, they were the memories of a rational and there would be nothing but tedious laws and regulations.

Now he heard J's words and his heart was unstable. No... Impossible, how could a rational understand love?

How could they be called rational if they felt love? He knew Xie Xi for a long time and was certain about Xie Xi's gender. If Xie Xi was an emotional, how could they reach the situation today? It was true that Jiang Xie pretended to be rational but he gave infinite love and care.

Wouldn't he feel it if Xie Xi was an emotional?

It was impossible, absolutely impossible. His heart had been certain but now he felt a lot of doubts. After all, J didn't look like he was speaking randomly.

At this time, a youthful voice came from the door. "You... what are you talking about?"

Xie Xi turned and saw Little Jiang standing in a stunned manner by the door.

Um... Xie Xi screamed at J in his heart.

He knew that Big Jiang had deliberately not closed it. He must've expected that Little Jiang would come and left the door open to create a pit.

Of course, he didn't expect for someone to already be inside. He was hit in the heart and now had to worry about Little Jiang.

Xie Xi wasn't too big of a scum. Since they wanted to know old facts, how about he reveal it to all of them?

In any case, he wouldn't be scum in the depths of souls' hearts. The will of the soul was the will of the world. Even the will of the world was by his side so how could he be afraid? He was no longer the newcomer who kept dying in a dead end because of love!

Xie Xi shut up and silently watched. As long as these three didn't kill each other, everything could be easily said.

Little Jiang wasn't stupid. He had only listened to half the conversation but he saw that J and Xie Xi were holding hands.

He asked, "Mr. J, the person you have never forgotten..."

J confessed, "It is Xie Xi."

Little Jiang was stunned. He didn't expect these two to have such a relationship.

Big Jiang gazed at Xie Xi and asked, "Can I see the memories of your first round?"

His serious eyes and serious expression that gave him a dignified appearance made Xie Xi's heart thump.