Chapter 37

Lost Atlantis 8

Xie Xi was irritated but he didn't complain.

Now that he entered the quasi-world and accepted the task, he would go all out.

Hard was hard, perverted was perverted. Once he was big, he would definitely let the big designer taste this!

This was the so-called hone a knife to chop wood. Xie Xi carefully studied this Camouflage ability.

The original appearance lasted 30 days. It started from the moment it was first activated and wouldn't stop just because the face wasn't used.

The reserve face was only 30 minutes but the advantage was that it wouldn't countdown as long as it wasn't used. It would only start counting down when used. This seemed very useful. There were many things that could be done in 30 minutes.

Xie Xi was puzzled. Once the countdown ended, could he go see the person again and re-record it? Of course, even if it was re-recorded, he couldn't use the reserve face to collect love.

Imagine that he went to the prince and after half an hour, he said, "Wait minute, I am going out!" Then he swam thousands of miles away to re-record the face, ran back and collected love again!

Therefore, this technique was limited and only the original appearance could be used.

Collecting the love of six people in one month...

Xie Xi took a deep breath, his eyes firm. 'Come on, I can't be trapped here!'

Time was tight so he no longer delayed. There were still the gifts to be handed out. He would take the opportunity to run over and see their preferences.

He would use his real face for the fifth and sixth prince. As for how to distribute it between 1, 2, 3 and 4, he would try it one by one!

Xie Xi asked Roast Pork Bun, "Which face do you prefer?"

He changed between the more mature one and the tender looking one.

The kitten was sad. What should he say? They were both equally ugly. It was hard to tell.

Xie Xi was waiting for his advice. "Well?"

Roast Pork Bun could only blindly pick. "T-This one." His mother really wasn't easy. If he grew up like this, how could he marry?

Xie Xi stared at the childish second face in the mirror and said, "Okay, I will use this first."

He hurried to get a gift, grabbed lots and drew the number 3.

Yes, he would go to meet the third prince first.

Xie Xi arrived at the palace of the third prince without much trouble. He just needed to look at the palace to tell the nature of the prince.

Unlike the luxurious fifth prince and the depressed sixth prince, the third prince's palace was solemn.

Like a sharp sword stuck in the bottom of the skill, it gave off a majestic energy that seemed like it could cut apart the sea.

The third prince wasn't easy and his background was extremely poor. As the second prince taunted, his mother was a slave who had nothing apart from her face. After seducing the old king, she failed to be rewarded by the king and was only settled after becoming pregnant.

Naturally, no one dared discuss these things. Still, the situation of the mother and son must be extremely difficult.

Later, the third prince was bent on joining the army. Who knew that this delicate prince could kill and play a big role, gaining the support of the army.