Chapter 56

Lost Atlantis 27

It was raining outside yet he wanted to go and buy clothes? If he was going to buy clothes, why mention how hot the house was?

Aix-en explained, "I mean that the house is hot so you won't be cold staying here. I will go out and buy clothes for you."

It sounded reasonable but there was still the taste of something being covered up.

Xie Xi filled up his progress as he said, "It is already troublesome for you. Don't spend any money. I'll just wear it like this."

Aix-en said, "My clothes aren't suitable for you to wear."

"The pants aren't suitable but the shirt is good. Since the room isn't cold, I will wear it like this."

Aix-en froze.

Xie Xi let go of the belt and the pants fell down with a clatter. He came out with bare legs, carefully picked up the pants, folded it and gave it to Aix-en.

Aix-en only recovered after a while. He took the pants and turned his head quickly, "The cow... the milk is hot. Drink it carefully." Then he left with the pants.

Xie Xi glanced at the lower right corner and was very satisfied with the rising purple progress. Sure enough, he had to use the trick of saving money to deal with the second prince and the progress would rise quickly.

Was that really the case? Wasn't it because he only wore a shirt and his bare legs were too attractive?

In front of the curtain, Jiang Xie stood up suddenly and his high-backed chair shook.

He clocked on the address book. [Old Qin.]

Qin Ge appeared directly in the garden and asked, "What is it?"

Jiang Xie asked, "What level is your equivalent exchange?"

Qin Ge replied, "Intermediate. The experience is just over 50%."

"I have a prefecture level task. Let's team up."

Tasks about the SSS grade had a hierarchy. There was prefecture level, heavenly level and holy level.

Qin Ge was slightly surprised. "You aren't..." Jiang Xie had been staying in the garden for a while, concentrating on the only child who chose him. Why was he suddenly leaving for a task?

Jiang Xie replied, "I will help you raise the level of your equivalent exchange."

Qin Ge still didn't understand. "What are you going to do with it?'

This skill was very evil. It seemed to be able to do everything but in fact, nothing could be done. The so-called equivalent exchange actually wasn't equivalent. The person often paid far more than what was exchanged.

Jiang Xie said, "I want to team up with him in the next world."

Qin Ge, "..." This was definitely due to the child. Jiang Xie's current strength was so high that the Zone forbid him from entering lower quasi-worlds. The highest world he designed was SS so he couldn't enter worlds that were lower than SS-grade.

Of course, the rules were dead and people were alive. As long as they wanted to do it, they could, although there would be some losses.

Equivalent exchange could theoretically exchange anything, as long as the price was paid.

If Jiang Xie wanted to go to a lower quasi-world, he could indeed do it with equivalent exchange. However, the trap regarding this skill was that the price paid was random.

Even Qin Ge had no control over it. Thus, he rarely used this skill.

Qin Ge reminded him, "Is it worth it? The price won't be small if you want to enter a lower quasi-world."