Chapter 90

Open World 15

What was he talking about?

It wasn't just Xie Xi's ears that were hot as his face started burning as well. He wondered, "Master, what are you talking about?"

Jiang Xie stared at him.

Xie Xi tried to escape. Jiang Xie looked like he wasn't exerting any strength but his hands were as strong as handcuffs.

What to do? Jiang Xie wasn't just suspicious and directly asked.

He didn't believe they was master and apprentice. Then how should Xie Xi explain why they came to the open world together?

It was obvious that under normal circumstances, Jiang Xie wouldn't come here. Now he had entered the open world.

If they weren't master and apprentice, why come with Xie Xi?

"Is it..." Jiang Xie spoke slowly. "We..."

Xie Xi suddenly approached and touched him on the ear.

Jiang Xie, "!"

Xie Xi broke free and his eyes trembled. "Don't feel pain."

The child kissed him, kissed him on the ear...

It was almost like a light skim but it was indeed a kiss.

By the time Jiang Xie recovered, Xie Xi had run back to the other four. Jiang Xie wanted to ask but he couldn't open his mouth.

He didn't care that there were other people but Xie Xi was shy. What if Xie Xi turned around and angrily ignored him?

Jiang Xie saw the -365 goodwill and held back!

After doing something crazy, Xie Xi felt it was highly likely he was infected by this group of psychos.

Even if he couldn't find an excuse, even if he was afraid that Jiang Xie would think too much, going such a thing...

Xie Xi also couldn't hide forever. Once the game ended, what should he do if Jiang Xie asked him again?

Xie Xi's head was a mess.

Cao Yan called out to him, "Boss, are chicken wings really impossible?"

Xie Xi glanced at him. "Why do you want chicken wings? Do you want to be a one-winged angel?"

Cao Yan explained, "If I have a large wing then I can slap away all the monsters!"

Xie Xi was speechless. 'With this wing, you are the biggest monster!'

Fortunately, Zhu Li gave up on the chicken legs. He lamented, "I will have to jump around on this leg and it will be too tiring."

Just tiring? It wasn't because it was ugly and crazy?

Jiang Xie was coming over when an announcement was heard. "Thank you for killing the annoying big chicken. The last round is a competition mode. The track leading to the treasure can only accommodate one car. Please prepare the two vehicles for battle. Four wins out of six matches will allow you to qualify for the treasure. If it is three wins and three losses, no one is qualified for the treasure!"

The last round turned out to be a one on one fight with the players of both cars. There were 12 people and six games, with four victories required. Xie Xi listened carefully to the announcement. "If you lose, you can't gain the treasure but you won't be trapped here."

Those who weren't greedy would have no problems living.

The four half zombies spoke in unison, "Lose?"