Chapter 108

Open World 33

Zhu Li's language ability wasn't good so Cao Yan pushed him away and started to report.

Xie Xi listened with a blank expression.

Fortunately, he was expressionless from being stunned or it would've been quite awkward. Only one old rascal who had slept with him for decades knew that this child was in a stupid state.

He looked at Xie Xi with a smile of pleasure.

Xie Xi had adapted to his gaze and didn't feel too much but the disabled group of four were about to be blinded!

They couldn't help thinking in their hearts,

'We haven't seen each other for a day and these two big bosses secretly got married and shared love?'

Well, to a certain extent, they were correct.

Xie Xi and Jiang Xie spent a lot of time in the dream but actually slept for 20 hours. It was no wonder why Xie Xi felt hungry and thirsty. Jiang Xie probably put qualification points into hunger and didn't feel much.

During these 20 hours, the outside was very lively.

In the third project, Zhu Li and Zhuo Liu only took one hour to clear it. Cao Yan and Zhuang Yi took 1.5 hours and they arrived at the maze at the same time as a large number of people.

It was hard for everyone to escape from the game field and they were happy. They wanted to work together to get through the last level and leave the world.

Who would've expected this underground labyrinth to be worse than the game field? They had no idea and were tragically abused.

Cao Yan's mouth moved very quickly. "If it wasn't for my favourite arm that Boss gave me, I would've died..." He described in great detail the type of danger he encountered and how witty he was to use his favourite arm...

Zhu Li punched him. "Get to the point!"

Cao Yan removed his personal show and told them what happened.

The group of four tried to explore the maze many times but unfortunately, they couldn't even pass the first corner. Their missing arms and legs were caused by the maze, not the third project.

Later, more and more people came to the underground labyrinth. Some were in a robust state but were tormented terribly by the game field.

Everyone was scared after making a preliminary attempt and didn't dare act rashly.

It was hard alone so act together!

The first person who thought of this method wasn't the group of four half zombies but a rookie of Yunge called Zhang Ruizhen.

Xie Xi frowned when he heard the word Yunge and he was physiologically disgusted.

As early as his initial confrontation with Yun Die, Xie Xi thought that Yunge must've sent others to this open world. If there wasn't anyone else, how could Yun Die gain information on the chicken mobilization game?

This Zhang Ruizhen wasn't a good person and was generally the same as Yun Die.

After coming to the underground labyrinth, he found the difficulty and started to gather people to explore together.

He didn't refuse anyone, regardless of whether they were physically fit or disabled, and discussed how to move through the labyrinth.

Since the final task was labyrinth related, everyone had to enter. Thus, they were very grateful when they heard this and came together to give suggestions.