Chapter 58

Lost Atlantis 29

Xie Xi didn't expect it to be like this. The green progress bar could actually change back!

After all, the fifth prince and second prince's bars were locked and never changed. Thus, he decided that the second prince was safe after turning green.

Who would've expected the second prince to not take the usual path and actually take back the love he had given!

Xie Xi didn't dare let the third prince hold him and struggled. "Your Highness, please put me down!" His voice was full of helplessness.

The third prince smiled. "Rest assured, I'm not tired. I can easily carry your small physique."

Who cared if he was tired?

Xie Xi frowned and said, "I worked the night shift last night and slept the whole day. I might be a bit hungry but I can walk." In particular, he had a fish tail and could swim in the water!

He said this for the second prince to hear. The translation: There is nothing between the third prince and I. The third prince just came over. Please don't think too much!

Xie Xi was full of sorrow. Why did he have to explain to a man that the relationship between him and another man was innocent? Why did he have to prove to a man that he wasn't messing around with another man?

Once he got to the bottom of it, he had to blame X.

If X hadn't designed such a stupid world and made such an idiotic mission, Xie Xi wouldn't be so unlucky!

In a certain quasi-world, Qin Ge glanced at Jiang Xie. "What's the matter?"

Jiang Xie cocked his head as he stabbed a demon dressed as a sugar gourd in front of him. "Nothing."

Qin Ge saw the 'public enemy of the world' that had fallen to the ground and remembered Yan Zhe's words. Doing a task with Old Jiang was no fun at all.

Jiang Xie couldn't see the degree of goodwill when he was summoned as a puppet. Now that he was in a quasi-world, he saw the -1-1-1-1...

Old Jiang was worried. Why was it raining red again? Which soul wanted to die?

Xie Xi's explanation worked. The 16.1% progress rose slightly and reached 16.2%.

The third prince reluctantly put him down. "Don't blame me for not catching you when you faint."

Who would faint, you big-headed bastard!

Xie Xi glanced at the purple progress bar and gritted his teeth. "Your Highness, I won't go out to eat."

The third prince raised his eyebrows. "What?"

Xie Xi didn't look at the second prince but spoke for him. "It is too wasteful to go out and eat. I can do it myself and eat simply."

He thought that these words would cause the third prince's red progress to plummet. Who would've expected the third prince to be very interested? "You can cook?"

Xie Xi believed in the saying: To grab a man's heart, you must first grab his stomach.

"The restaurant in the guard's quarters has nothing to eat after dinner. I often work night shifts and will cook for myself."

The third prince's eyes brightened. "What do you cook? I also want to eat."

Xie Xi spat out in his heart, 'I am dizzy from hunger yet you want me to serve you?'

The third prince finally remembered. "Do it next time. You are too hungry so we will go out to eat."

Xie Xi thought of the second prince and didn't dare go with this person. "I'm not that hungry. I still have a crescent fruit in my house and will be fine after eating a piece."