Chapter 139

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 19

What should he do now? Both of them had a legitimate reason to send him back to Rose Mountain.

Azure Dragon was sending his fiance back to his family, which was reasonable. It was able reasonable for Vermilion Bird to send his sweetheart back to break off the engagement.

And... Azure Dragon (Vermilion Bird), why are you buzzing around your former fiance (failed target of seduction)?!

The cold air they were radiating aimed at each other.

However, Xie Xi was between them and had a guilty conscience. It was inevitable that he would be frozen by their cold air!

The dragon and bird were about to speak...

Xie Xi was a man who had walked through a mountain of daggers and a sea of flames. His response time was fast enough. "Your body isn't recovered. You don't have to send me."

What double wordplay was this?

The speechless Jiang Xie silently praised his wife, cough...he felt a touch of sadness...

Azure Dragon broke his cultivation, his tail was bloody and his body was quite bad. Vermilion Bird had almost died. His self-healing ability might be strong but he hadn't recovered enough.

Therefore, Xie Xi hadn't mentioned a name but both of them could accept it.

Azure Dragon (Vermilion Bird), 'He is definitely speaking to me. Otherwise, how can he be concerned about the man he dumped?'

Xie Xi's back was sweaty but his face was surprisingly calm. "I will trouble Lord Azure Dragon so that Brother Black Dragon will send me back to Rose Mountain."

Black Dragon was a follower of Azure Dragon and one of the silent black men.

Vermilion Bird frowned and was about to talk when Xie Xi spoke again, "After returning to Rose Mountain, I need Brother Black Dragon to help me deal with matters."

These words were even more subtle.

For Azure Dragon, Xie Xi's meaning was that since they were going to change the wedding date, Azure Dragon Palace needed to send someone to speak in person. Azure Dragon should've gone but since his current situation was too bad, Xie Xi refused to let him go and called Black Dragon.

The words were also reasonable for Vermilion Bird. Xie Xi and Azure Dragon were breaking off their engagement and there were too many things to deal with. Azure Dragon was too ashamed to do it himself so it was appropriate to send a subordinate.

Xie Xi continued, "This way, you don't have to travel back and forth. Once things are done, I'll come back."

He spoke very calmly but his heart was panicked. As long as Azure Dragon or Vermilion Bird spoke a few words, he would be finished!

Fortunately, Azure Dragon and Vermilion Bird's own minds made them happy and they didn't think much about it. "Then be careful on the way."

Their words were exactly the same!

Xie Xi relaxed and his heart slightly warmed. It was estimated that Jiang Xie had affected them in the darkness. Otherwise, Xie Xi's words were a thin piece of paper and could easily be broken to reveal he was a slag.

He had to leave this place as soon as possible! Xie Xi said goodbye to Vermilion Bird and Vermilion Bird told him, "Be careful."

Fortunately, he didn't tell Xie Xi to come back early.

Xie Xi didn't dare to let Azure Dragon and Vermilion Bird stay together alone and asked, "Lord Azure Dragon, aren't you going?"

"I..." Azure Dragon was going to say, "I'm going back to Azure Dragon Palace to wait for you," only to change it to "There are still some things back at Azure Dragon Palace. Goodbye."