Chapter 28

New Task

Xie Xi literally wanted to rip apart the words 'Designer: X!'

It was too obnoxious!

How come it was his game again? This type of 'good' luck, where did it go?

Xie Xi was angry enough to get liver pain and immediately closed this subpage, not wanting to look at it.

What should he do? As a beginner collector, he could only stay in Central World for two days. He had to go to the next quasi-world sooner or later and the world he searched for was Lost Atlantis.

Did he have to go to this quasi-world?

Xie Xi calmed down and planned to wait. What if there was another assembly task? He didn't believe that he couldn't get rid of it after refreshing two times!

This side felt stifled while Jiang Xie's side had a rain of red -1, -1, -1, -1...

Cough, it seemed that Xie Xi had searched for a new task.

Jiang Xie was very certain that Xie Xi would definitely get a quasi-world he designed. After all, the fit between them was too high.

He silently took back the message he wanted to send to his little rose. He shouldn't provoke the other person for the moment.

Xie Xi suppressed his temper and tidied up his belongings.

He got 100,000 silver coins from passing Love to the Left or Right. He bought a set of character freezes for 10,000, bought a search mirror for 30,000 and bought the universal translator for 90 silver coins. There was also the enhanced uniform that cost 10,000 silver coins.

His level was too low and the items that the mall sold were limited. Xie Xi desired the fatal injuries immunity items but unfortunately, only one uniform in the mall had such an effect. Fortunately, the uniform could be enhanced. After being enhanced, it could resist two fatal injuries. The price was a bit expensive and ordinary newcomers were absolutely reluctant to buy it.

From the Fairytale Town, he received 10,000 silver coins and the energy storage stone.

As for the short blade snatched from Zhong Jin, it couldn't be brought out because it wasn't placed in the items bar.

If he added and subtracted everything, he still had 59,910 silver coins, which was a huge sum.

Still, what was the use of money? Ghost knows how many pits were waiting for him in the next quasi-world!

Xie Xi thought about it and made up his mind to wait for the last second to go to X's world. Once there were no other choices, he would go!

Xie Xi spend a lot of time reading the information shown on the water curtain...

Then his communication column flashed.

Song Qi: [Brother Xi! I came out!]

XIe Xi said: [Congratulations.]

Song Qi: [Where are you? I will give you the character freeze and search mirror.] Xie Xi asked, [Were they useless?]

[You don't know, after you left...] Song Qi trailed off before saying: [Let's meet up and talk!]

It wasn't long before the two of them met, Song Qi holding two drinks in his hand.

Xie Xi was startled. "Where did you buy this?" There was no such thing in the mall.

Song Qi asked, "You haven't been to the market yet?"

"The market?"

"I'll take you to see it later. First, let me tell you about Fairytale Town."