Chapter 127

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 7

Red Three was very curious when he heard this. "Is the flower god so powerful?"

"Of course!" The old chief was obviously a fanboy of the flower god as he spoke excitedly, "At the time, the Holy Mountain and the Demon Sea weren't split. The mountain and sea were integrated. The sages and demon ancestors had their own pursuits but they all respected the flower god. They often had exchanges and learnt from each other under the flower god's organization. It is far from the current state."

Xie Xi was very concerned about this setting.

Of course, it didn't exist in the world before. It was the so-called past being generated by the mind of the souls.

Still, even if it didn't exist before, it was absolutely true now. It was necessary for Xie Xi to understand it.

The old chief continued, "The flower god is the guardian of the god's wisdom. He knows astronomical and geographical knowledge. He is almost omnipotent!

Of course, his most powerful ability is to be able to heal all things. No matter what type of injury, he can treat it!"

Red Three had a look of expectations on his face as he asked, "If the flower god is so powerful, how did he fall?"

The old chief shook his head. "It is probably because it is difficult to heal himself. He saved countless people but no one could save him. The flower god fell and the god's wisdom was lost."

Xie Xi heard this as the truth while Red Three knew a bit more. "Isn't the god's wisdom on the Holy Mountain?"

The old chief explained, "Whether it is the Holy Mountain or the Demon Sea, the only thing left behind is a remnant."

Red Three was stunned. "It's like this..."

Xie Xi was still thinking about Purple Nine's words and asked, "Since it is a remnant, does the god's wisdom still have the power to deprive people of their existence?"

He remembered that if he lost the name of the flower god, his existence would be obliterated. The old chief replied, "The so-called loss might just be because no one can understand it."

Xie Xi froze. "Do you mean, only the flower god can understand the god's wisdom?"

The old chief shook his head. "How can we know this?"

At this time, Purple Nine Woke up and changed back to her human form. Her face might be haggard but there was no need to worry about her life. "Chief? I am..."

Red Three was very happy to see her wake up. "It is thanks to 99 or you would've... you..."

Xie Xi asked, "How does your body feel?"

Purple Nine was stunned and moved her hands and feet. "99 saved me?" She had been determined to die when she fought against the worm. She didn't expect to survive.

The old chief told her, "99 has the power of the flower god and repaired your body."

"The power of the flower god?" Purple Nine stared at Xie Xi in a dazed manner.

Xie Xi actually had the Beginner Repair skill but unfortunately couldn't explain this. He could only say, "I don't know too well either. I inexplicably got this ability."

The chief pulled out the reincarnation word again.

Purple Nine was startled. "Speaking of which... the other day 99 said that he forgot the past..."

Everyone looked at Xie Xi with shock.

My god, they were afraid that he really was the reincarnation of the flower god.