Chapter 145

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 25

The puppet was ready! Xie Xi and the other roses had to be thankful! Then... he soon became aware of a problem.

He was in a painting. Why did the system still give him the prompt? Could this puppet still be used in the painting?

Xie Xi hesitated for a moment and didn't use it for the time being.

There should still be another arc in the memory of the god's wisdom, which was when Nine Tails came to Rose Mountain to find Xie Xi.

After all, the point of time that matched with reality had almost arrived.

Xie Xi didn't use the Puppet Technique because he was afraid that Nine Tails would suddenly appear and see two Xie Xis, raising his suspicions.

According to the previous line of thought, he should now go out for a stroll and meet the small silver fox among the fireflies. However, Xie Xi didn't go. He didn't follow the direction of the god's wisdom and found himself a place to hide.

He didn't want to leave the god's wisdom because he hadn't found a name for Nine Tails yet.

In the god's wisdom of Azure Dragon, Xie Xi had no experience and was only afraid he would be trapped inside. He followed every scene and was finally bounced out.

If he didn't follow it step by step this time, could he make some changes? What would happen?

Xie Xi hid in an empty house, locked the door, closed the window and used the Puppet Technique.

A person who looked exactly the same as him appeared in front of him. This was much more bizarre than looking in the mirror. After all, it was three-dimensional.

Xie Xi poked the puppet and the puppet was motionless. It didn't even blink. That's it? What was the use?

At this time, he found a prompt in the lower right corner.

[A low-level puppet can only perform simple commands and communicate with less than three words.

It is an independently re-shaped puppet and your body won't be damaged after its death.

If the original body suffers an injury, the puppet can act as a substitute (ignores distance but must be in the same quasi-world).]

Xie Xi saw the prompt and felt very disgusted.

Less than three words, was there a need for any command? Just order it to go and sleep! Siri was much better than it!

Then he saw the second part and didn't react much. If his puppet died and his body was actually damaged, this privilege would be too bad!

It wasn't until he saw that third part that Xie Xi remembered he seemed to be the emperor of luck.

He didn't know if it was his illusion but he always felt that after being together with Jiang Xie, his luck had run away towards the abyss and hadn't come back.

The puppet could be used as a substitute. This was much more powerful.

He might have Roast Pork Bun which allowed him to be painlessly immune to three fatal injuries but he had no way with ordinary injuries. Like before when Houqing had hit him. If there had been the puppet, Xie Xi wouldn't have needed to grit his teeth in pain.

Xie Xi left the puppet in this room and ordered it to be on standby.

This god's wisdom belonged to Nine Tails and there was no need to coax other souls for the moment. Thus, the puppet's greatest use was bearing injuries.