Chapter 107

Open World 32

They might've lost the game but the rule of the game field was they could pass as long as they experienced three projects.

Of course, anyone who could leave the sleeping pod had won the game, even if Jiang Xie and Xie Xi died once.

Xie Xi still felt some confusion but he wasn't as confused as before. He needed some time to think. He needed to think about him and Jiang Xie... um...

Too many sweet memories surged in. Xie Xi could only desperately think about the souls and Jiang Xie's identity in order to calm down.

This wasn't the simple Teacher Jiang in his dreams but a designer who made countless worlds.

Jiang Xie lost all his memories in the dream. However, designer X had experienced countless years, had many experiences and memories and knew countless things...

Xie Xi didn't know him. The 60 years might've been a lifetime for Xie Xi but they were just a few fingers for Jiang Xie.

Nevertheless, Xie Xi believed in Jiang Xie's words. He believed the two people in the dream were real.

Without Jiang Xie, he wouldn't be able to imagine such a beautiful dream.

It wasn't an exaggeration to say that Jiang Xie was the one who pulled him out of the past and gave him a new life, giving him new possibilities and a life he couldn't imagine.

It was really great.

Xie Xi whispered, "Thank you."

"Hrmm?"

After 60 years, Jiang Xie still remembered his 'setting'. He asked, "What did you just say? My ears are still buzzing." They were previously shocked by the big rooster's scream.

Xie Xi remembered this and approached with a smile. "Thank you!"

Jiang Xie suddenly bent his head and the two people almost kissed. Xie Xi's heart was tense. They had done everything in the past but after waking up...

The old rascal actually didn't take advantage of this opportunity. His eyes fell on Xie Xi's lips before he moved away. "There is no need for thanks. I should be the one thanking you for letting me experience such a dream."

Xie Xi quickly got back to the topic. "The dream was about my life and you helped me emerge from my past."

"This dream was also full of what I longed for."

Xie Xi was stunned and asked Jiang Xie, "Teacher, before..."

Jiang Xie explained, "My parents have been dead since I was born. Before I came to the Central World, all the people I knew had died."

Xie Xi felt a tug on his heart.

Jiang Xie continued, "The only thing I wanted was for someone to grow old with me."

They met at the best age and went together towards the end of their lives. Jiang Xie always remembered that when he was about to die, Xie Xi pretended to be calm but his heart had already gone with Jiang Xie.

Jiang Xie couldn't even tell Xie Xi to live well. He didn't want Xie Xi to be alone, nor could he bear it if Xie Xi wasn't.

Xie Xi smiled.

Jiang Xie opened his mouth. "I just said it wrong."

Xie Xi had decades of getting along with this person and instantly felt that he was going to speak nonsense. Sure enough, Comrade Old Jiang had a calm face as he stated, "To be precise, my only desire is to grow old with you."