Chapter 125

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 5

Purple Nine's voice was heard. "Who does he want to get engaged with? Which rose actually provoked the nine tailed demon ancestor?"

Red Three replied, "I don't know. Everyone went to the lobby and the chief is greeting him."

Purple Nine said, "Let's go and take a look."

They left and Xie Xi tried not to panic.

There was no doubt that this was definitely a soul. it was 10,000% certain that the betrothal gift was for him!

He hadn't escaped one marriage and another marriage had arrived?

Xie Xi couldn't sit down and hurriedly put on a coat to see the situation.

His past status meant he wasn't qualified to participate in such a thing but now it was different. He had the favour of Azure Dragon and the name of the flower god. He could go anywhere and no one would dare stop him.

Xie Xi quietly went to the lobby and had just entered when he heard a gorgeous red-haired fox demon speak, "Our lord said it was a small white rose, cute and beautiful with a nine in his name."

Xie Xi heard that the last name for himself was White 99! This was definitely him! He didn't have the courage to enter.

Who knew that the roses would look at each other before Red Three spoke, "Is it Auntie White Nine?"

Purple Nine replied, "Impossible! Auntie White NIne has already married into the white tiger clan. How can she go provoke Lord Nine Tails?"

The red-haired demon spoke again. "It is a small rose, young and tender."

This adjective startled the roses in the hall. Why did it seem like they were going to be eaten?

There was a green fox behind the red fox and the green fox slapped him. "What youth, what tender?"

The red fox cried out, "Oh right, It is the meaning of cute tenderness, not delicious."

The roses weren't comforted.

The elderly rose chief said, "Marriage is a matter of mutual affection. We understand the mind of Lord Nine Tails but we don't know this rose..."

The red fox explained, "Our lord naturally asked him. Look, this is the token of affection that he left for our lord." He took out a small leaf.

The elders of the rose family came forward and gazed at it before crying out, "Yes, this is indeed a rose leaf!"

If ordinary humans gave a leaf as a sign of love, it was estimated that they would be single forever.

However, the rose family was strange. The leaves that fell off were very treasured and this leaf was almost equivalent to a human woman cutting off a lock of hair.

The red fox took back the lead and put it in his clothes in a treasured manner. "Your rose family might be attached to the Holy Mountain but as long as this rose fairy marries our lord, your rose family will be famous in the mountain and sea."

Xie Xi scolded in his heart, 'You are the rose fairy, your family is the rose fairy!'

The elders of the rose family glanced at each other and were slightly embarrassed.

Purple Nine spoke, "I don't know. We have an important event in a few days. Sage Azure Dragon of the Holy Mountain is marrying a small rose of our family..."

"So what?"" The fox wondered. "If your family marries into the Holy Mountain and to our lord, there is no conflict."

Xie Xi thought, 'I'm sorry but there is a real conflict!'