Chapter 33

Lost Atlantis 4

Xie Xi was confused by this progress bar and he couldn't help feeling a bit dazed.

At this point, he was still looking at the fifth prince and his appearance took on another layer of meaning.

Xie Xi was born exquisite and his eyes were a relatively rare black. They were dark, like obsidian covered with dew. His foggy eyes caused a strange feeling to wriggle in the fifth prince's heart, as if he had been waiting for something for a long time and finally met it.

"I haven't seen him before." The fifth prince finally managed to say.

The fourth prince named. "The Hall family is widespread and big. It is natural not to know him if you haven't talked directly."

Xie Xi was still staring at the fifth prince because the writing in the lower left corner became: [Task progress: 2%.]

Damn! Xie Xi's soul finally returned.

Was the fifth prince actually the sixth prince? Or was the fourth prince the sixth prince? What was wrong?

The fifth prince's slender fingers stroked the harp and he smirked, "Do I look good?"

Xie Xi, "!"

The fifth prince got up and the originally loose clothes fell to the ground. The V-neck collar was almost open to the waist. His smooth chest could be en and when he walked, Xie Xi could vaguely see...

The only thought that crossed Xie Xi's mind—too garish!

This was truly the soul of the X Persian cat!

"Small Sein." He didn't know when but the fifth prince had leaned over and placed his mouth against Xie Xi's ears. "It is impolite to keep staring at people like this."

Xie Xi was stunned to find that the mission progress had risen by 1%.

What was going on? Was there a bug in the system or was he blind?

In fact, there was another possibility. However, Xie Xi was a simple 19 year old young man and couldn't think of such a terrible thing.

The fourth prince coughed and told the fifth prince, "Mr. Hall is a guard of the palace. Don't tease him."

The fifth prince seemed to have a good relationship with the fourth prince. His thin lips curved as he said, "Brother, your words are wrong. It is obvious that this little guy is provoking me. Look at his eyes that are staring at all of me."

Xie Xi finally recovered from his shock and found there was a layer of goosebumps on his arm.

He instinctively took three steps back and quickly pulled away from the fifth prince!

Unfortunately, this move was too hasty and seemed to imply something.

The fifth prince's smile deepened. "Why don't I go and discuss it with you later..."

He hadn't finished when a shrimp soldier cried out from outside, "His Highness, Prince Randy, Prince Aix-en and Prince Gars!" The eldest prince, the second prince and the third prince came together...

Five souls were gathered together and Xie Xi really wanted to run!

It was a pity that the princes were faster than him and had already arrived.

The fourth prince greeted them. "Older brothers."

The mermaid who came with the princes put down the gifts they brought and the fourth prince thanked them again.

The eldest prince asked, "Is your body better in recent days?"

The fourth prince covered his mouth and lightly coughed, his voice slightly hoarse. "I am much better."