Chapter 133

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 13

Xie Xi came out and the birds couldn't see or hear him because of the stealth charm.

"Sure enough our sage's charm is invincible. The little rose unexpectedly regretted his marriage in front of Sage Azure Dragon."

"It must be. Based on appearance, cultivation and sentiment, the sage is definitely better than Sage Azure Dragon."

"Hey, what type of evil did this little rose do to unexpectedly charm two sages?"

"He looks good but there are many beauties in the flower family. How can the sages be so fond of him?"

"Who knows? This thing called love can't be read."

Xie Xi thought in his heart, 'I don't understand... I can't read it either!'

Xie Xi remembered the Azure Dragon and rushed out of Vermilion Bird Palace with his fastest speed.

In such a short time, Azure Dragon hadn't gone far. He walked out of the Vermilion Bird Palace one step at a time, like he was stepping on his bloody heart.

Xie Xi saw this and his heart cracked.

Vermilion Bird's facial features were most like Jiang Xie while Azure Dragon's back was exactly the same as Jiang Xie. In fact, even if there were no similar places, these souls gave Xie Xi a strong sense of familiarity.

This was wonderful. Previously, he hadn't felt too much but now he knew with one glance that it was Jiang Xie. The souls might not have the memories of the body but these feelings went straight into Xie Xi's heart.

"Lord Azure Dragon!" Xie Xi called out to him.

Azure Dragon stopped, his back stiff while his fingernails dug into his palms as he tried to stop himself from looking back.

Xie Xi strode forward. "I..."

He only said one word when Azure Dragon's body flashed and he disappeared.

Xie Xi, "..."

The green dragon flashed through the sky and directly flew away. Yes, he was a dragon. Slowly walking showed his bad mood and there was no problem flying away when angry.

Poor Xie Xi's setting was a little rose with low mana. Forget flying, he was breathless just from running out of Vermilion Bird Palace.

Could this guy let people finish talking?

Xie Xi didn't give up. The monk could run away but the temple wouldn't run with him. Xie Xi would run to the Azure Dragon Palace.

As for the location of Azure Dragon Palace... He would go, even if it was to the end of the earth.

Besides, Xie Xi didn't believe that Azure Dragon would leave him alone. The two of them spending 60 years together wasn't a waste. Xie Xi truly knew Jiang Xie to his bones.

Azure Dragon did fly away towards Azure Dragon Palace. However, he quickly turned back and silently watched Xie Xi from the air.

Xie Xi was just a small rose and his man was very low. He had no flying spells at all.

He didn't even know where Azure Dragon was located. He just ran forward like he wanted to catch up with the person who had long since disappeared.

Why? Azure Dragon didn't know why this person was chasing him and didn't dare to ask.

Didn't Xie Xi already choose Vermilion Bird? He had abandoned Azure Dragon. Why was Xie Xi chasing him? What else did he want to say? Did Xie Xi want to stab Azure Dragon in the heart again?