Chapter 81

Open World 6

Xie Xi had become accustomed to the feeling of being transmitted somewhere and he could even think in this gap.

He didn't dare say that he remembered all the projects and corresponding numbers that were previously drawn by players but he definitely remembered all the projects that appeared.

There was absolutely no I love you VS shameless game.

The zombie boy said the number was full. Did this mean only two people played this game?

If it was the party game that Xie Xi knew then it absolutely couldn't be played with two people.

This game was either not the one he knew or there were other players and their entrances were different from Xie Xi's entrance.

Xie Xi was inclined to the latter reason because he watched the people enter and had never seen Kong Rongliang and Chen Qing. It hadn't been long since they separated and the two people wouldn't die so quickly.

Since they survived but weren't present, there must be more than one entrance.

This problem was known as long as they entered the game. If it was only him and Jiang Xie in the game, there was a high probability that there was only one entrance and Kong Rongliang and Chen Qing had been killed.

He might not like the big idiot and half zombie but he had worked hard to save them. They couldn't die so easily!

Xie Xi opened his eyes and sighed with relief when he saw four strange players.

Jiang Xie was more accustomed to the transmission. If Xie Xi could think then he could also think. He had been paying attention to Xie Xi and his heart softened when he saw the child's relief.

This little liar was upright. He said he hated them but he was still concerned about those two people.

So...

Jiang Xie glanced at the -365 goodwill and deluded himself. This little liar also cared about him.

Xie Xi no longer worried about Kong Rongliang and Chen Qing. He observed the environment and the people in front of him.

There were a total of six people sitting on pink high back chairs around a pink table.

The round table was cold and seemed to be made from some type of jade. There was also a white lace pattern on it that showed a girl's heart.

Xie Xi couldn't see what he was sitting on but everyone else was matching the round table. Their chairs were a cool pink jade with a pure white lace pattern.

Beyond the round table was darkness that surrounded them on the sides, above their heads and at their feet.

Xie Xi wasn't as tall as Xie Xi but his legs were long enough to touch the ground. He couldn't feel anything so they were likely to be suspended.

This was very strange, making people feel tense and uneasy.

Xie Xi quickly glanced at the other four and saw that they were also looking around.

On Xie Xi's left side was a girl with double ponytails. She looked 17 or 18 and her eyes were wide with anxiety and nervousness.

The girl's left side contained a middle-aged man in a suit. His facial features were ordinary and his eyes curved, but the smile was very uncomfortable.

To the left side of the man was a young woman in a white skirt. Her dark hair was long and straight and she had a quiet appearance.

The young woman's left side contained a young man in a tight, sleeveless T-shirt. He looked strong and handsome but his hesitant eyes revealed a bit of anxiety.