Chapter 87

Open World 12

The four people left were all male. If they hadn't lost their arms or legs then they would be great teammates.

Xie Xi thought about the nature of this game field and wasn't surprised. These people had just finished the I love you VS shameless game.

This was also to prevent people from exchanging information about the games.

However, Miss Yun just said that she had enough intelligence. Perhaps she met an acquaintance who played more than one game like Xie Xi meeting Kong Ronglian.

In general, these odds were very small.

First of all, this person had to complete two games and the second game had to be the same as her so that they appeared in the same rest area. They also had to be familiar enough to exchange information.

Even if they exchanged information, she had to be lucky enough to pick this project.

The odds of this were so small that it was negligible. The game field didn't have so much luck.

For example, Xie Xi received information on the carousel but he didn't pick that project. Of course, Xie Xi didn't want to piece the brain-breaking game that was riding on the zombie horses!

The man without a left arm gazed at Jiang Xie in a dejected manner, "You are too stupid. The two of you will die if you stay here."

The famous figure in the Central Government and the SS-grade designer X was called stupid twice in one day. Xie Xi actually felt a bit... happy.

The brother without a right arm also said, "There is no point in being sentimental. Brotherhood is good but..."

Jiang Xie interrupted, "We aren't brothers."

This was the point! He was somewhat annoyed with the missing arm brothers who analyzed his life problem.

Jiang Xie calmly told them, "We are..."

Xie Xi always thought that X had no brains and quickly said, "He is my master! We are student and teacher!"

Jiang Xie stared at him.

Xie Xi raised a smiling face. "Master, you as so kind. I knew you wouldn't leave me."

Jiang Xie smiled at him. "I can leave anything but I can't live without you."

Xie Xi, "..."

The no arm brothers heard this thick and impure taste and had the same expression. The teacher and student were in love, no wonder why they had to die together.

Xie Xi was furious and didn't want to find arms for them!

"You are going to die yet you are still in the mood to smile." The one who said this was a short-haired man without a leg. He was thinner than the people present and his expression was the ugliest.

The I love you VS shameless game gave him a huge shock and the group of people just now had broken his hope. Thus, his spirit was very unstable. "Do you know who that woman is?"

Xie Xi thought, 'Who can it be? In any case, she can't be a female version of X.'

The short-haired man exclaimed in a tone that scared them to death. "She is Miss Yunge! Don't you know Yunge? The largest organization in Central, filled with senior players and even excellent designers!"

Oh... them...

He spoke such sensational news but Jiang Xie and Xie Xi were indifferent. Then the man became annoyed, "You are newcomers who know nothing!"