Chapter 126

TL: Changed god's pen to god's wisdom

Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas 6

Jiang Xie pulled this person into his arms and kissed him. "How can you say that your husband is useless?"

Xie Xi glared.

Jiang Xie looked at the 988 goodwill and smiled. "You are my husband."

This bad person with no face and no skin!

Xie Xi tried to squeeze out some surplus value. "Do you know what that Azure Dragon is calculating?"

Jiang Xie just smiled in a handsome manner.

Xie Xi didn't fall for this and poked him. "You don't even know this?"

Jiang Xie squinted. Being handsome was invalid so he pretended to be pitiful. "The background of this world is mythical and he has been alive for hundreds of years. I am only seeing irrelevant things."

Xie Xi, "..."

Jiang Xie realized his gaffe. "All your things are the most important to me. It is natural that I can't see it."

Xie Xi was moved but he couldn't help repeating, "How are you useful?"

Jiang Xie leaned towards his delicate neck and sucked it. "You see, I can grow strawberries."

Xie Xi, "!!!"

He would kill this bastard! That way, he wouldn't have to marry an N number of people!

"Okay, okay." Jiang Xie told him, "According to my speculation, this Azure Dragon should be suspicious that you have another love. He doesn't know why you agreed to his proposal. You don't love him and the encounter on Baihua Mountain was even deliberately planned by you."

Xie Xi stared at him. "You don't know anything!"

Jiang Xie explained, "I can't directly see his thoughts but I have a brain. I can guess according to his actions."

Xie Xi was skeptical about this person having a brain!

Jiang Xie spoke again. "He hasn't found the person but he has preliminary suspicions."

Xie Xi was wary. "Who is it?

"His left and right hand men, his trusted aide the Qilin, his second uncle the White Dragon, his younger brother and younger sister..."

Xie Xi was gobsmacked. "If you don't talk seriously, I'll leave!"

Jiang Xie looked innocent. "I am telling the truth. He is basically doubting everyone you have met on the Holy Mountain."

Xie Xi couldn't help saying, "Psychopath."

Jiang Xie sighed. "There is no other way. Who let you pedal six boats and leave a shadow that can't be erased on the heart of the fourth child."

Xie Xi was furious. "Are you blaming me?!"

"Blame me, blame me." Jiang Xie hurriedly shouldered the blame. "Blame me that every hair loves you so much that they can't extricate themselves."

Xie Xi was inexplicably frightened by these words. Surely this bastard didn't have as many souls as his hair? Xie Xi would die! Jiang Xie knew him too well and knew what Xie Xi was thinking with one glance. He smiled bitterly and said, "Your husband is powerful but I can't split apart so many souls."

He had to firmly hold onto the present him. He had divided his soul so much that he would scatter if he did it anymore.

Xie Xi felt something wrong and glanced at him. "Dividing your soul has an impact on you." He had long suspected it.