Chapter 95

Open World 20

Xie Xi felt ashamed after hearing the words. He cried and screamed at a man who he only knew for one day. It was also his teacher...

How could he be so stupid?! It was just a cold but the heat made his brain silly! Xie Xi was annoyed to death and hoped it was a dream!

In fact, last night wasn't exactly as Jiang Xie said. Xie Xi didn't cry but he cried silently. He closed his eyes and silently shed tears.

That appearance was so painful that Jiang Xie only looked once and never wanted to see it again.

What type of life had this half-child lived?

The tears that flowed down were like hot magma, making an indelible mark on Jiang Xie's heart. He didn't want Xie Xi to cry or recall those hard memories. Thus, Jiang Xie said these words to help him unload some of the strong determination and also to be closer to him.

"Come on, drink some porridge to supplement your strength." Jiang Xie gently stirred the porridge with a spoon and waited for the temperature to cool before sending it to Xie Xi's mouth.

Xie Xi still doubted life and couldn't understand what this person said.

"Ah..." Jiang Xie really treated him as a child. He brought the spoon to Xie Xi's mouth and had him open his mouth.

Xie Xi's spirit returned and he stared at Jiang Xie with an open mouth, very speechless.

Jiang Xie blinked, not embarrassed at all. "It seems that you have really woken up."

How could Xie Xi let Jiang Xie feed him? He saw the porridge which had obviously been cooking for a while and his heart was hot. He took the bowl and said, "I'll do it myself."

Jiang Xie didn't tease him and handed him the bowl. "Eat it, the temperature is just right and it's going to become cold."

Xie Xi bowed his head and stared at the porridge. "Thank you."

"Why so polite?" Being serious for one second was probably the limit for Jiang Xie. He added, "A teacher for one day is a father for life. It is natural for an old father to take care of the children."

Xie Xi, ".................."

Sure enough, this teacher wasn't normal!

"Quickly eat the porridge." The old father said earnestly, "I have been boiling it for two hours. Don't waste it."

Xie Xi's heart was warm again. He was confused while burning up and must've said a lot of things to Jiang... this person's mouth was shameless but he was a good man.

Xie Xi nodded as he scooped up a spoonful of porridge and placed it in his mouth...

He almost spat it out!

Jiang Xie was very confident. "Is it good? I put in sea cucumber, abalone and lobster. The nutrition is absolutely enough and the taste shouldn't be much worse."

Xie Xi stared at the bowl of expensive seafood porridge and couldn't hold back, "Teacher, have you tasted it?"

"I couldn't estimate the weight and didn't cook that much. That's why I didn't try it." The child needed a big meal and he was afraid there wasn't enough.

Xie Xi's lips curved as he asked, "How many spoonfuls of salt did you put in?"

"A spoonful, the recipe... cough, I mean, you have a cold and it is better to have a lighter meal."

Xie Xi didn't miss the word 'recipe.' This person looked up a recipe to make the porridge. Did he check the recipe and put in half a pound of salt?

Jiang Xie saw his expression and asked, "Is the porridge salty?"