Chapter 38

Lost Atlantis 9

The kitten realized he was excited and called out the wrong name, correcting it, "Oh my god, Daddy is strongly hugged!"

Xie Xi staggered but he didn't have the strength to break free of the second prince's imprisonment!

He was much shorter than the second prince and there was a gap in their body size. The second prince was slender but contained brute strength. His expression didn't change but Xie Xi couldn't move.

The third prince openly ridiculed them, "Is this a meeting?" The guard had stopped him, saying that the prince was in a meeting. As a result... the second prince was hugging a little mermaid.

The second prince spoke in an ambiguous manner, "What is more important than this?" He winked at Xie Xi. If this was an ordinary mermaid, it was highly likely they would be fascinated by him. Unfortunately, Xie Xi was extremely immune to this face. Not only wasn't he affected, he also wanted to hit the prince.

The third prince had hurriedly arrived on business and he frowned as he got to the point, "The Haiqiu Country is stirring up trouble yet you are advocating the reduction of armaments in the north. This is simply being short-sighted and stupid to the extreme!"

He had the heart to talk about business but the second prince was 'captivated' by the small mermaid and was absent-minded.

The third prince was furious and wanted to stab this shameless man...

The second prince inadvertently moved sideways, revealing Xie Xi's face. The third prince looked over and recognized him with one glance. This was... Colin Hall. His heart sank and a murderous energy overflowed from his body.

From his point of view, Xie Xi's face was red and his eyes full of water vapour. He looked like he welcomed these desires but in fact... Xie Xi was tired. It had been a long day and he was going to die of exhaustion!

The second prince suddenly relaxed his strength and Xie Xi was finally free. He gasped, sighing with relief. Then he felt a sharp gaze piercing him.

Xie Xi, "..." He turned his heart and met Gars' dark red eyes that were filled with anger.

The second prince didn't suspect anything and whispered, "Third Brother, you are scaring him."

He blamed the third prince while his gaze towards Xie Xi were full of indulgence.

If it wasn't for the progress bar refusing to budge, Xie Xi would really believe this person had deep feelings!

At this moment, the red progress bar that had slightly increased disappeared like a flame blown out by the wind.

Yes, the second prince's lie was exposed by the progress bar while the third prince's bar decreased. Sure enough, he shouldn't take care of this scum!

Xie Xi decided to give up on the unreliable second prince and tried to win the third prince.

"Your Highness, please respect yourself!" Xie Xi quickly distanced himself and even approached the third prince to look for help.

The moment he said this, both brothers were stunned.

The second prince probably didn't expect someone to reject him and the third prince guessed what was going on.

Xie Xi continued, "His Majesty's gift has been sent. This subordinate will go back!" He turned back, his body tight with anger.

The third prince sneered. "Third Brother is really becoming worse, forcing someone to do something like this."

He spoke this sentence and turned to leave.