Chapter 72

Meeting

It was over.

Xie Xi felt like a century had passed. His body and mind were exhausted.

Main Task: Collect the love of the six princes.

Side Task: Collect 1 million tons of rubbish.

They were both done. If these were really the core tasks, the world would be cleared. Clearing the world was good because he didn't have to worry about coming back to the world.

By the way, what would happen to them?

Xie Xi thought about the last scene and his scalp became numb. He was completely exposed and all princes must be going crazy.

He skillfully used shock to make them lose their ability to think. He used the 'sad' confession to get the love of the fourth prince but this was only temporary.

He couldn't imagine what would happen after he left and the princes calmed down.

Sein Hall, Colin Hall and Jesse Hall were all one person.

They loved the same merman.

In particular, the second and third prince knew that Colin Hall had agreed to marry both of them, would soon marry the fourth prince and even played their oldest brother, their fifth brother and their sixth brother.

Xie Xi, "..."

Fortunately, he would never return to that world or it wouldn't be as simple as being torn apart!

However, he was very ashamed. Thinking carefully, the six princes of this world were much better than the three psychopaths of Love to the Left or Right.

The eldest prince was conscientious but trapped by his previous life.

The second prince was devoted to the people and as the finance minister, he was very stingy but also cute.

The third prince was grumpy but in fact, he had a soft heart. No one around him was afraid of him and sincerely respected him.

The fourth prince had a kind heart. In order to help the merpeople, he took medicine every day. The fifth prince was the simplest but also the most sensitive and passionate. The art of creation brought unparalleled brightness to the dark sea floor.

The sixth prince didn't have the love of his father and went through a bad childhood. However, he didn't have a bad heart and even sacrificed himself for his father's decision.

Xie Xi was distressed by them but unfortunately, this damn task forced him to be a slag male.

He couldn't help thinking of the last scene...

Xie Xi thought it was really tragic.

He was miserable and the six princes were even worse!

He had already reached the Central World and felt some discomfort. This time in extremely bright light gave people the illusion of being in the darkness for a moment.

Whether it was too bright or too dark, things couldn't be seen clearly.

Xie Xi slowed down and finally adapted to the light.

He was no longer a newcomer and wouldn't stay in the beam in a confused manner. He came out and walked straight to the water curtain.

First, look at the task reward. It was an S+ grade quasi-world. If the reward was poor, he would kill X!

Xie Xi had just reached the water curtain when he saw a big line of words.

[Announcement: S+ quasi-world 'Lost Atlantis' has been cleared. The designer: X. The person who cleared it: Anonymous. The world's story is on the shelves and you are welcome to buy it.]