Chapter 176

Collapse God 10

Jiang Xie kept talking, "If two pure emotional people watch this movie, they will cherish each other more and not approach an emotional person because of curiosity."

Two emotional people were the most stable form of marriage in present society. They walked together because of love and this was a stronger bond than any legal provision.

Maybe they would change their minds and break up but at least they would deeply love each other when together.

It wasn't like an emotional and a rational. One gave everything while the other knew nothing.

The emotional boss in the movie had a friend and his words to the emotional person was interesting. 'Falling in love with a rational is like falling in love with a machine.'

Wasn't it a fantasy to expect a machine to respond to people's feelings?

Jiang Xie spoke these words and Xie Xi understood.

Indeed, such a tragic film wouldn't affect the rational people while acting as an important reminder to the emotional people.

It was true that the reminder wasn't necessarily useful but there was a certain chance they would be pulled back from the brink.

There were still doubts in Xie Xi's heart.

Was the content of this movie the summary of his relationship with Jiang Xie? Was this about what happened to them previously?

The movie was vague about the identities of the protagonist but there were too many clues to find.

The rational person was a young general. Xie Xi had enlisted at the age of 13 and made great achievements in the army.

The emotional boss had a high position of power and later participated in the general election. Jiang Xie was also a former president.

It was a pity that the 'new arrival' Xie Xi didn't have any memories at all and had no way to judge.

He also couldn't ask what happened between them. If he asked, wouldn't he be even more of a slag, a slag with no limits?

Xie Xi.. couldn't ask! Even if he didn't ask, his heart was full of ups and downs. If this was really the story of their previous relationship, what was Jiang Xie's mood at this moment?

Xie Xi put himself in this position and his heart was cold.

Jiang Xie's mood wasn't bad. It seemed that Xie Xi asking this question was already a great improvement. His lips curved and he asked Xie Xi, "What do you feel after seeing it?"

Xie Xi was stunned. He felt too much and was afraid of scaring this emotional gentleman.

Jiang Xie thought he had too little feelings and specifically reminded him, "Talk about feelings apart from the bed play."

Xie Xi filled with 10,000 words was speechless. Who and what? Was this the wrong script and the wrong lines were spoken?

Jiang Xie thought Xie Xi couldn't think of anything and his smile lightened. "It's fine. f you don't want to say it then forget it. Don't force yourself."

Xie Xi didn't dare let him continue to think and righteously spoke, "I think the emotional person in the movie should tell the rational."

Jiang Xie stared at him. "Tell what?"

"Tell his real gender and the words he wants to say the most."

Jiang Xie smiled. "Is it I love you?"

He was clearly talking about the movie but his gentle expression and low voice made it seem like he was confessing to Xie Xi.