Chapter 79

Open World 4

Xie Xi shared the task while his eyes were saying, 'Did this big idiot and half zombie offend this open world? Why did it always want them to die?'

Jiang Xie read his eyes but spoke irrelevant words. "You are very lucky."

Xie Xi, "???"

Was it good luck to install zombie legs on a half zombie? Or was it good luck to kill?

Since leaving his original world, Xie Xi couldn't believe in his luck. This 'good luck' brought him to this life or death training course!

Killing was impossible. After all, this big idiot and half zombie weren't villains. Why should he kill them?

Jiang Xie brought back a pair of zombie legs and Kong Rongliang and Chen Qing both saw it. They couldn't figure out what was going on.

Kong Rongliang hurriedly said, "If you are hungry, I still have food here."

Xie Xi, "???"

Chen Qing's missing legs didn't stop him from hitting the fool. "Stupid, shut up!"

Kong Rongliang closed his mouth but his eyes were still full of: If you want to eat, I have better food here. Forget the zombie legs...

Xie Xi turned a blind eye and seriously considered the killing option!

"Chen Qing." Xie Xi stared at the half zombie. "Do you want to stand up?"

Chen Qing was stunned and didn't understand. Xie Xi had some ambiguous concepts in his mind but wasn't quite certain. This didn't prevent him from using his acting skills.

"I'm not sure if there will be any side effects, if you can stand or even how long you can stay sane."

He was born with a pretty face that was soft and tender. Now that he spoke in this tone of voice that didn't fluctuate at all, he gave off a sense of deterrence.

Chen Qing's face was covered with dirt and only his pair of eyes lit up. "Can you let me stand up?"

Xie Xi replied, "I can try."

Kong Rongliang was more excited than Chen Qing. "Benefactor! Please save him!"

Then the big person fell to his knees."

Xie Xi, "..."

"Don't be too happy. I'm not sure what will happen." Xie Xi's eyes were sharp as he lowered his voice. "You saw it, these are real zombie legs. Perhaps you can rely on them to stand up. Perhaps you will become infected by them and turn into a real zombie."

Chen Qing calmed down.

Xie Xi stared at him and questioned, "Do you still want to try it?"

If Chen Qing didn't want to then Xie Xi wouldn't do it. This was Xie Xi's task but it was Chen Qing's future. It was no different from killing a person without their consent.

This was a side task and it wasn't a big deal to give it up. Chen Qing silently watched the zombie legs.

Xie Xi didn't speak and waited for him to reply. After a while, Chen Qing opened his mouth. "Can you make me a promise?"

"Tell me."

Chen Qing said, "If I completely become a zombie, please kill me."

Comrade Old Kong instantly became tearful.

Xie Xi looked at the man with dirt and pus on his face and couldn't see his original face. Xie Xi nodded. "Okay."

Chen Qing heard this flat and quiet word and unloaded his burden. "Then I will trouble you!"