Chapter 167

Collapsed God 1

President? They were calling him?

Xie Xi was stunned. The shock of being president was far greater than being the flower god. After all, the mysterious identity of the flower god was too far away from his former world. The term president was...

He didn't want to be the emperor of luck! Xie Xi would change his blood.

Now wasn't the time to think this. Xie Xi slightly nodded and the man put down the black tea before leaving.

Xie Xi couldn't examine the space he was in. He had to first read the information panel. This was the most important part of entering a new game and missing it was deadly.

The panel was still familiar. [Welcome to the quasi-world. Please read the information board carefully.

[Game Name: The Collapsed God.

Game Summary: Highly developed civilizations have dominated the universe. There is only endless exploration and development in people's mind. The high degree of self-confidence brought about by science and technology blinded the eyes of the civilization until disaster struck.

Main Task: Repairing the collapsed god.

Side Task: To be refreshed.

Number of Loads: None.

Items Carried: A golden item box which has nine squares.]

There was no privilege. In all of Jiang Xie's quasi-worlds, this was the first time Xie Xi didn't get to choose a privilege.

In fact, as he travelled through several worlds, Xie Xi understood that the privilege was something the souls opened for him.

The privileges played a big role. In Love to the Left or Right, if the novice Xie Xi didn't have the fatal injuries immunity then he would've gone crazy.

Lost Atlantis wasn't easy and Xie was almost discovered a hundred times.

The Puppet technique seemed to have little effect in Wonderful Painting of the Mountains and Seas but this was because Jiang Xie followed him. Without Jiang Xie to help, he could only rely on the puppets.

There was no privilege in this Collapsed God. Xie Xi felt that either this quasi-world had no souls or the souls couldn't open it for him. No matter the possibility, he must attach great importance to focusing on this collapsed world.

Xie Xi refreshed the side task. The small funnel turned for a while before a line of words popped up.

[Side Task: Find the collapsed god.]

There was no need to continue to refresh. This task was almost the same as the main task and it was definitely a core task.

However, repairing a collapsed world had no customs clearance. It only depended on if the repair was successful or not, so the side task wasn't important.

Even so, this side task gave Xie Xi a hint. The collapsed god referred to a real individual? Or was it simply the faith of the people?

As could be seen from the game introduction, this was a highly developed society which was more developed than the Earth Xie Xi was born on. After all, Earth people were still far from conquering the universe... Jiang Xie!

Jiang Xie, "???"

Speaking of which, this person really had a crow's mouth. The two people were actually separated and Xie Xi didn't know where this person was located.

The information panel was like this. Xie Xi memorized it before the panel slowly disappeared.

Xie Xi glanced at the bottom right corner and saw tips for the main and side tasks.